BY SHU UEMURA

• Is this product worth giving up all other makeup removers...1 Answers
  • How does this product fair for dry skin?1 Answers
Golak N.
Reseda, CA
My go to travel cleanser. First it leaves your skin clean by removing all of the make up. Next, it leaves the oil that your skin desperately needs when you are traveling. I love the entire concept of using oil to wash your face and no one does it better than Shu Umera!
KJ E.
Chehalis, WA
I have purchased this cleansing oil twice and i love it! I have combination/sensitive sling and I use this at night when I have been wearing makeup. You just massage it into your dry skin and rinse with warm water. It takes off nearly all of my makeup (may leave a little eye makeup), and my skin does not feel tight/dry or oily. I follow with a light moisturizer and my skin always feels good after I use this. I also notice that I break out a lot less from wearing makeup when I use this to take it off at night. I usually buy drugstore or cheaper beauty products but this is definitely worth the price!
Abigail A.
This is my absolute holy grail product! I use it mainly at night when I want to remove my make up! It definitely works on water proof products and extra extra pigmented liquid lipsticks! Yes it is on the pricier side, but it's definitely worth it because it can last you a long time, because all you really need is one to two pumps. I've had mine for over a year now and I still have half the bottle. 10/10 product!
Jennifer V.
Omg this cleansing oil is the bomb. Honestly I've never really been the type to use oil based product that removes oil since it always leaves that gross greasy residue behind but this one won't do that. it literally melts the product off your face and I love my friend that gave me this, it's water soluble when you wash it off so it won't leave you feeling oily.
Pei-Yi K.
Summit, NJ
This is my holy grail of cleansers, which removes the toughest makeups (even waterproof, smudge-proof eyeliners) while cleaning my skin. Love the mild scent and soft feel on my skin afterwards. Once you try this you will not go back to any other!!
Seiko G.
San Carlos, CA
The best cleansing oil ever! Ever since I used this product, I cannot use any other cleansing oils. This one clean all make-ups including waterproof mascara so I don't need to use point make-up remover.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using this youth glow cleansing oil!!!!!! It works really well and looks great!!!
Nina K.
super love with this cleansing oil as my first cleanser. it does have a mild scent and it soothes your skin while removing your make up (i don’t use much make up tho), but i use cleansing oil to remove sunscreen on my face. i have combo, acne-prone skin, but this product doesn’t break me out. i use glossier milky jelly cleanser as my second cleanser, and my face is really happy with both of them!
Anastasia L.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this product. It smells a bit like Froot Loops! It’s super lightweight and removes makeup really well. It’s a great pump too. Slightly more liquidity than other cleansing oils I’ve tried but a little goes a long way!
Susan L.
Woodbridge, ON
This is my go-to and my favourite cleansing oil of all time! Not cheap but well worth the price as a little goes a long way. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, soft, moisturized and with a little glow. LOVE.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
Is this product worth giving up all other makeup removers and cleansers?
Sarah M.
Sydney
How does this product fair for dry skin?