BY NONE

Buy on Amazon
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book is honestly hilarious and a great little funny gift! If your receiver has a sense of humor theyll laugh at this little collection of quotes and wisdom from a humorous father.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is the perfect bathroom book! It's hilarious and has touching moments but you're Valenti put it down and come back back to it later and don't really have to keep your place in it. It's a collection of hilarious things his dad said, though speckled with truth, from when the writer was younger. Everyone always says they enjoy it while in the loo. Best book ever!
Cheryl B.
Short and funny! I thought the book was very entertaining and even watched the show inspired by (not so entertaining) it. I don't think it's a good book for multiple reads though.  For that reason, I'm glad I got it through the library.
Brianna S.
It was a hilarious read. Has a lot of sentimental moments but overall just shows the care between
a father and his son. I believe there are books in this series, I can't go into details about that though because I've only read this one.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Ummmm, this book is hilarious.
Worth the buy just to read some of the quotes on a cloudy day. Genius!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Such a hilarious book. Definitely a must read.
My grandparents use to keep these books i their bathroom and id spend hours in there reading
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
Is this as funny as it seems it would be?