Shrimp Cooked Tail-On Jumbo - 26-30 CT

by Usda Seafood

#7 in Seafood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shrimp Cooked Tail-On Jumbo - 26-30 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I really wish these weren't so expensive, but they are definitely worth every penny.in reviews
I will seriously sit down and eat a whole bag of shrimp by myself (along with tons of sauce).in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,184 reviews
Shrimp Cooked Tail-On Jumbo - 26-30 CT uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These shrimp had much better than average flavor for frozen, bagged shrimp. Pretty good when you can't get fresh. The size and texture were excellent. Perfect for shrimp cocktail.However, I did find several large strips of clear plastic, similar to a heavy duty cling wrap, adhering to some of the shrimp.
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
Shrimp Cooked Tail-On Jumbo - 26-30 CT uploaded by Nargis M.
I love seafood, especially shrimps. I can eat them every single day, seriously) It’s healthy, tasty and nutritious. Yummy 😋!
Lillie D.
Riceboro, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Shrimp is a very good I love it with some garlic butter awesome spicy sauce to go on it cook
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love shrimp...steak & shrimp is my favorite foods. It’s always fun to make a nice dinner & top it off with some wine💖💖
Nancy R.
1,084 reviews
Shrimp Cooked Tail-On Jumbo - 26-30 CT uploaded by Nancy R.
Purchased at: Publix
I love shrimp is my favorite sea food. Delicious 😊 😂 with mofongo. Really good !!!!!!!!!!!! 😍 Perfect for any food.
Amina A.
Hamtramck, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Its expensive but worth it!!! I know theirs a lot if shrimp lovers out their that's gone agree! It's just a little expensive but I still purchas it often!
Gaby H.
Gloucester City, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I ate this wonderful plate with a lovely friend in Chicago. It was an amazing pasta with shrimps and fish 🐠 2018 summer🤩 I fully recommend this restaurant it’s call Bubba Gump Shrimp 🍤 at the Chicago Pier 🥰 please go eat and send me pics I would like to try many plates more♥️ #food #shrimps #pasta #like #foodlove #foodie
Alexiss A.
I'm a pescetarian and i need my protein, especially on thanksgiving with the turkey in front of me! So yummy and affordable
anjola A.
Bowie, MD
This was the best shrimp i ever had i would definitely get this again and it a good deal too and better than the one in store
LaMavis B.
Toone, TN
I love seafood and these are top notch when you are looking for flavor. I absolutely love these with crablegs in a seafood boil or on the grill. Just wish they weren't so dang expensive.

Looking for your answer?