BY SHREERAM OVERSEAS

8 PACK TRADITIONAL see more...

sarah s.
Clint, TX
Am so thankful for this lights because they make your patio soo much preattyer i really recomend them if you want a little sparkle to youre house you can buy them almost everywhere they are so pretty and you can put them as how ever you wantandthey are solar..
brittney w.
With all my neighbors never turning their lights outside, it's always so dark out on our street when I take the puppies out for the night, but I'm so in love with our solar lights! What a awesome invention and what a difference it makes at night!! Only thing is when you haven't had them before you may hit them once or twice with the car door haha
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love solar lights they are convenient and a good way so you don't have to keep a porch light on when having guests over. who doesn't love to keep the environment healthy!!
Kathryn F.
These lights work great and don't cost a lot of money! It is so nice to have solar lights in our walkway because they look nice and come from a natural energy source.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
it's always so dark out on our street when I take the puppies out for
the night, but I'm so in love with our solar lights! What a awesome
invention and what a difference it makes at night
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I purchased these for my mom about a year ago and they worked great! They are easy to get in the ground and actually provide a nice amount of light at night.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
These are so good! My neighborhood is generally very dark and night so these really lighten up the streeet. They also work for a long time.
Taylor H.
These things are great!! Being solar powered means you never have to worry about whether they're going to come on or go out. I love them!!
Jordyn M.
Fernley, NV
Affordable and look great!. easy to put into ground or hang up anywhere along a pathway, flowerbeds, flowerpots or along fences.
Abbie B.
These things are awesome. I have at least 10-15 outside in different places. They really are bright and light up your outdoors.