Shreeram Overseas 10 Pack 2X Brighter Solar Path lights, metal construction, ribbed plastic lens, pearl metallic bronze.

BY SHREERAM OVERSEAS

10 Pack 2X Brighter Solar Path lights see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
One of mine broke right away and the other the lights went out within two weeks. Wouldn't buy again but maybe I just got a bad set? They were affordable and I loved the looks of them though!
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I have had these for almost two years now and they are still glowing bright along my side walk. They are tough and durable throughout the different seasons and some pounding rains that we have had.
Tina S.
Richland, WA
FLIMSY!!! But work like a charm. I hate how cheep they feel bit once their in they're great. My witch garden looks magical with these lining my step stones. Going strong for two years.
Shani P.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love the solar lights. You can use them in so many ways I love to use them around my pond to light it up at night. I also love to put them down the sidewalk to help light the way so you can see where you are going.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Great outdoor lights. Solar but light up brighter than most other brands I have seen. I have some along my entry sidewalk and it perfectly illuminates the sidewalk so I can clearly see where I am going.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
Easy to place , puts off great light , no electricity needed , and easy to move if your not happy with where you put it . No trenches to dig or cables to place !
Renee E.
These things are perfect for a pathway! No batteries and no wires necessary! You can also take these with you camping! They help lead the way to the bathroom or from tent/camper to the other!!
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
We have these solar panel lights going up our walk way to the front door and it lights up the path wonderfully. They go off he sun so you never have to worry about changing the batteries.
Becca D.
Roswell , Nm
These seem to do well even though Arizona weather! Unfortunately our walkway isn't always in the sun! When they get the sun we do like them! Very handy to have.
Jennifer M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are great. They provide enough light to light up a path or around the house. They look really nice lined up. The are solar powdered and are bright.