Shredz Supplements - Thermogenic Protein Made for Women Chocolate - 32 oz. uploaded by Serina C.

BY SHREDZ SUPPLEMENTS

Shredz Supplements - Thermogenic Protein Made for Women Chocolate - 32 oz. 2 lbs. / 907 gSHREDZ Thermogenic Protein Made for Women contains 115 calories and 16g of protein per serving. SHREDZ Supplements Frequently Asked QuestionsWhere are Shredz products manufactured All products are manufactu see more...

Devon P.
Glenolden, PA
I've tried a lot of different protein powders and this is the best. Tastes great and gives you the protein you need. I got mine from the Shredz website and was pretty pricey but well worth it.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite protein shakes. Has a very nice flavor with no aftertaste. Doesn't make me jittery but definately gives me a little boost with my workout. Drink it before and after my workout in the morning. With the added benefit if giving me focus. Easy on my tummy, no nausea from the thermogenic properties is a plus in my book.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This is one of my two favorite protein powders! Not only does it taste great, but I can tell a huge difference in results after using it. The only down side is the fact that it does sell out a lot. But other than that, I love it!
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Had a good taste. Not the best tasting protein I've had, but it taste good. I love that in had an added benefit of burning fat (thermogenic). Because of the added feature of fat burning I will buy again.
Asia A.
Honestly the best protein powder I've had!
I drink it every morning before my workout. I've mixed it with almond milk, as well as fat free milk. There's no weird aftertaste, and it's easy on the stomach.
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
I love this protein! I've been looking for one that doesn't have that chalky taste and leaves a good after taste. The chocolate is delicious an goes amazing for baking and in mixing shakes.
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
love the shredz protein powders! I have not tried this one yet unfortunetly. Has anyone tried both vanilla and chocolate? I have the vanilla, it is amazing. I really wish they came in sample packets.
Serina C.
Fowler, CA
Taste is amazing. Fills you up, I've been using for about a week now and I've lost 5lbs!
Rae L.
Edmonton, AB
I really like this protein! It blends really easily in my shaker bottle with water which i love. The flavor is awesome & helps to curb my sweet tooth. The only downside with this product unfortunately is the customer service which I had a horrible horrible experience with.
Amelie L.
Montreal
I liked the taste but unfortunately, for some reason, it made me sick every time I drank it. I tried many times but still got sick. I am sure it is good protein but it just didn't work for me.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
How much sugar is in a serving??