Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women

by Shredz Supplements

HER CREATINE - Made For Women

I'm trying to tone my body, I don't necessarily need to lose weight. I just want to flatten my stomachs. Is this a good product for that? Or do you suggest some of the other ones?
I love to use creatine. I have been using con-creat but I get a little bloat from it. Any one have any experience with weather this product bloats ?
I just got the 30 day weight loss plan from shredz, I'm still iffy about trying this plan, I was hoping if someone has tried it, let me how it worked for you?
Start your review of Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women!
Phoenix , AZ
Although I haven't seen remarkable results, I have seen results with it, I love how my muscles are finally beginning to show. Very effective!
Hicksville , NY
Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women uploaded by Astry V.
Imwhen I was taking these it did help me get so much energy to do my workouts and it did help me tone up .
Montreal
I took this for over 3 months while I was working out everyday and ate clean. I did not see a difference. However, I have noticed that even if it says it's a non-bloating creatine blend, I was consistently bloated and swollen. The bloating stopped when I stopped taking the pills. I have tried other products that worked better and were cheaper.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...