BY SHREDZ SUPPLEMENTS

HER CREATINE - Made For Women see more...

• I'm trying to tone my body, I don't necessarily need to l...1 Answers
  • I love to use creatine. I have been using con-creat but ...1 Answers
  • I just got the 30 day weight loss plan from shredz, I'm s...2 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I use my Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women everyday.

I choose Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women because I’m sure you’ve all heard that Creatine can bloat woman and I have in the past experienced bloating from other Creatines I have tried. HOWEVER, I have been using Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women for almost 6 months now and I’ve noticed SUCH a difference. Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women was designed and formulated to improve a woman's endurance and enhance recovery without all the bloating. I highly recommend giving Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women a try! I promise you won’t be sorry.

I have had my best workouts using Shredz Supplements SHREDZ HER CREATINE - Made For Women!
Atziri J.
Milton Frwtr, OR
This product has done wonders for me!
I've been using it for the past 4 years and I'm completely in love. I stopped bloating within days and I loved the energy it gave me! I definitely noticed the changes in my body and I would highly recommend this toner from shredz products!
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
I love this stuff! When I take it, it makes me feel more alert but has no other side effects! It doesn't make me jittery or give me headaches. It gives me just the boost I need to have an awesome workout!
Sara M.
Columbia, SC
So far so good! This is the firat creatine product I've tried. I love that rhis product is specifically for women. I was terrified I'd bloat but I haven't at all from this product.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
After using all the other products from this brand I got the weight off but this helped everything to get firmed up. I was so impressed and loved my results. This brand always has half priced sales and does contests to win free products. A must buy!
Hillary L.
The Toner is used before and after a workout and I really liked it preworkout, but when I took it after I felt fluttery in my stomach and my stomach was a little upset. However, when trying a new supplement I do believe you need to give it some time and do your research before giving up. I plan on trying it again once my new detox and burner come in!
Robin  R.
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome, awesome, awesome! This goes great when using the entire set (toner,burner,detox). Each one comes in a purple, pink, or white capsule and you take twice a day! I love that they are made for women.
Amy H.
Selah, WA
Didn't really see a difference when I took this. I took them for 6 months with a consistently going to the gym. I also ate clean. The name is more hyped than anything. Better off going to gnc and buying a cheaper version.
Andrea G.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love my shredz toner and I pair it with the burner to get Maximum results this is the only way I can get to my fat loss goals and for the summer the best accessory is a banging body!!!
Taylor M.
This product works great in conjunction with the fat burners and detox supplements. You can buy these on the Shredz website at a great price around holiday s.
Elizabeth C.
I just got the 30 day weight loss plan from shredz, I'm still iffy about trying this plan, I was hoping if someone has tried it, let me how it worked for you?
Natasha A.
I love to use creatine. I have been using con-creat but I get a little bloat from it. Any one have any experience with weather this product bloats ?
Madeline M.
I'm trying to tone my body, I don't necessarily need to lose weight. I just want to flatten my stomachs. Is this a good product for that? Or do you suggest some of the other ones?