BY SHREDZ SUPPLEMENTS

BCAA + GLUTAMINE - Made For Women Fruit Punch Naturally and Artifically Flavored see more...

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Shredz Supplements SHREDZ BCAA + GLUTAMINE - Made For Women - Fruit Punch is hands down my absolute FAVORITE BCAA that I’ve ever used. It’s a BCAA that is JUST for woman! It contains Glutamine and the flavors are delicious and on point! I’m currently using Fruit Punch and I’m loving it! I sip on it throughout my workouts and I feel so hydrated and motivated. I definitely recommend this to all you ladies looking for a great BCAA with lots of extras that taste great!

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
I love this stuff, I take pre workout if I’m going hard to help w recovery. I take during workout to replenish the muscles.- I love this stuff tastes great. Reasonable price.
Andrea G.
Wichita, KS
BCAA's are essential for muscle recovery! These taste amazing and have all of the natural ingredients. Drink them during your workout! It's affordable and effective. I recommend this to anyone needing a BCAA or beginning to workout it makes a huge difference in your workouts!
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
My go to energizer, I'll drink it durring work outs along with some water and it really helps with endurance as well I feel like I can do anything I love this stuff and it tastes sweet !
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This is a very tasty bcaa in fruit punch. I noticed while working out i wasn't as sore, so it did the trick but it's so pricey. I don't think it's anything special compared to others.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
I love this stuff. Tastes great, easy to go down and is supposed to help you recover faster. I ruptured my Achilles before I could really start seeing results but I look forward to restarting when I am able
Angie S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I bought this in a bundle off of the Shredz website with the supplement pack and also the protein powder. I bought the fruit-punch flavor and used it as a pre-workout. I thought it worked great! It tasted good and gave me just enough energy. I don't usually like juice flavored pre-work/protein powder but this actually tasted pretty good. I'm giving it 4 stars though, because of the price. I don't think the price is worth it. You can find other supplements and powders for a cheaper price elsewhere.
Caitlin J.
Orangeburg
I absolutely love this stuff! I got the shredz beginner stack for the summer to help me get more lean with muscle tone over the summer and I was pretty skeptical at first, especially being that I'm sensitive to caffeine. But these products are the bomb! Not only does my BCAA help me to curve my sweet tooth but it also keeps me hydrated and feeling awesome during my workouts. Id recommend this to anyone and I am Hooked on these products now!
Melissa B.
Edinburg, TX
I definitely love the Shredz BCAA + Glutamine! I've tried several other brands and actually have others on hand and still always reach for my Shredz instead. The taste is amazing just like their proteins. I take it while I'm working out & have great energy! It's almost finished so I'll need to be ordering soon!
Love everything of the Shredz BCAA+GLUTAMINE for women, from the taste to how I feel after I drink it, I use it after my gym workout, Just finished my first month and already ordered my second bottle, so far I have lost 19lbs and coming for more, thanks to Shredz for helping every day to get close to my goal!
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
Does this contain caffeine?
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
How is this on the stomach?
Madeline M.
Is this a mix to add to water? What does it do?
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista , CA
I just got the 30 day weight loss plan from shredz, I'm still iffy about trying this plan, I was hoping if someone has tried it, let me how it worked for you?
Minnie W.
Could anyone tell me how this BCAA+Glutamine is superior to other brands? I'm contemplating buying some, but because of price, I'm on the fence...