HealthWellnessWeight ManagementShredz Supplements
SHREDZ 30 Day Quick Weight Loss Supplements for Women - Clinically Studied Ingredients, Lose Weight, Tone Muscle, Best Supplements! (Fruit Punch)

by Shredz Supplements

We combined the very best supplements that we created into one easy to manage bundle aka your perfect supplement regiment for the next 30 days! The SHREDZ® 30 Day Weight Loss Supplements supply Made For Women is an innovative solution designed...

Please send me this to try
Hi may seem like a silly question , but I ordered the 30 day weight loss and it has no instructions on how to use any one the supplement and when to use them can someone give me some info please
Start your review of SHREDZ® 30 Day Quick Weight Loss Supplements for Women - Clinically Studied Ingredients, Lose Weight, Tone Muscle, Best Supplements! (Fruit Punch)!
Kat J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
2,187 reviews
Not only did these not work for me, but the customer service was ridiculously unhelpful... I spent a ton of money on a bunch of products and had one simple question about the fact that the jugs don’t list all the ingredients. It simply says “Shredz Special Mix” instead of being forthcoming about what’s in it. So I contacted the company, and they wouldn’t even respond! At the time that I bought this kit, I was on medication that could’ve had very serious effects if mixed with certain ingredients,... I really didn’t think Shredz would be so secretive considering I was asking for a legitimate medical reason, but after I asked, I never heard back from them again. For anything. They just completely ignored me. Would NOT recommend ANYTHING from this company! They just like to rip people off and endanger their health....
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Decent products but for the price I think you can do better. It's also hard to take a fat burner when you don't want to cut coffee out of your diet. But if you don't it's a huge caffeine overload
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've been adding this to my routine and I'm actually really surprised by the results!! It's a little pricey, but worth it for the results produced if you use it correctly with proper nutrition and workout routine. If you don't have those two important things, this system won't work as a magic "cure all". It really gives your diet/workout routine a huge boost.
Kaila C.
I've used this twice now and the results are amazing! I now feel healthier, toned and lean! The detox is great to get rid of bloating! The burner helps toy burner fat quick! The toner helps you lift more and retain more muscle! And the bcaa will help you to workout and not lose any muscle while trying to burn fat! Also they're always offering discounts!!