Add a Photo
SHREDZ® 30 Day Quick Weight Loss Supplements for Women - Clinically Studied Ingredients, Lose Weight, Tone Muscle, Best Supplements! (Fruit Punch)

By SHREDZ SUPPLEMENTS
#608 in Vitamins & Supplements
We combined the very best supplements that we created into one easy to manage bundle aka your perfect supplement regiment for the next 30 days! The SHREDZ® 30 Day Weight Loss Supplements supply Made For Women is an innovative solution designed...
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH

I've been adding this to my routine and I'm actually really surprised by the results!! It's a little pricey, but worth it for the results produced if you use it correctly with proper nutrition and workout routine. If you don't have those two important things, this system won't work as a magic "cure all". It really gives your diet/workout routine a huge boost.
Kaila C.
Kaila C.

I've used this twice now and the results are amazing! I now feel healthier, toned and lean! The detox is great to get rid of bloating! The burner helps toy burner fat quick! The toner helps you lift more and retain more muscle! And the bcaa will help you to workout and not lose any muscle while trying to burn fat! Also they're always offering discounts!!
Hi may seem like a silly question , but I ordered the 30 day weight loss and it has no instructions on how to use any one the supplement and when to use them can someone give me some info please