BY SHRAY

Queen bee is used for acne prone skin. Honey extract, a natural is abundant in vitamins and amino acids to calm inflammation and reduce redness. Oryza sativa (rice) extract is a pore tightened and helps control sebum production. Centella asiatica extract nourishes skin and quickens the healing process by increasing blood circulation and boosting cellular metabolism. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Hamlin, WV
One of my favorite products that I've ever gotten in my ispy box. It's amazing. Changes the texture and look of my skin in minutes. A little pricy but worth the cost. I love these masks.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
One of the best sheet masks I've tried by far. It's my first time trying this brand and am so glad I got it through my Ipsy bag. It's easy to use, and my skin felt amazing afterwards. I would definitely purchase, and would recommend to others as well.
Isamar A.
Isamar A.
Salem, OR
Received this in an tipsy bag and saw a drastic difference in my skin with one use, I immediately ordered the pack of 5 on amazon and will be reordering soon.
In a single use the redness and size of my acne was reduced and my skin was left feeling soft and supple.
Imelda M.
Imelda M.
I am in love with this queen bee mask! I noticed it helped reduce my redness and it left my skin feeling so smooth after I took it off. I love the subtle honey scent.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely loved this Queen Bee mask from Shray Skincare! It has a bunch of amazing ingredients such as honey extract, rice extract, centella asiatica, and pomegranate extract to help control redness, nourish skin, and control oil/sebum and acne. This mask was a super thin wood pulp material with a ton of sweet smelling essence; it fit my face like a dream and didn't irritate my skin whatsoever. I kept this on for about 40 minutes or so, and when I took it off, my skin felt incredibly hydrated, plump, and soft. It definitely helped with the redness that often plagues my cheeks as well, and the few blemishes that had cropped up along my jawline a few days before were greatly reduced in appearance. I loved the glowy radiance this mask provided, and my skin was redness/irritation-free for an entire 48 hours after use. This mask definitely exceeded my expectations, this is a 5 out of 5 for me! I highly recommend this mask for those who are prone to redness/acne or who have oily skin.
Jeri B.
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
Applying this mask is easy.Its a soothing natural antibacterial,honey is ideal for preventing and squashing persistent pimples and redness.