BY SHOYEIDO

Approx. 35 Sticks Per Bundle Net Wt. 0.6 oz. Sandalwood, patchouli and benzoin grace this playful scent, providing a light-hearted mood like background music. 35 sticks - 8.75" long. Approximate burning time: 50 minutes per stick. The purity of our ingredients and the spirit we endorse in producing our incense are equally important. The work begins with the inspection of the ingredients. Because we work with elements from nature, understanding the quality and the characteristics of the ingredients is essential. Even the same grade of a bushel of an herb will emit a delicately different fragrance from another. From lot to lot, our master blenders work very hard to to make subtle adjustments to retain the consistent fragrance of a particular incense. They consider the process to be an artistic endeavor rather than mere "production". Human sensitivity is highly-valued see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amy S.
I am a collector of incense products, and Shoyeido is considered one of the best by many aficionados. They are a Japanese company that focuses on expertly crafted blends of very pure ingredients. These are NOT comparable to the cheap $1 boxes you get in stores, these are very high quality and unique products.
My favorite line is the Horin line, which has difference scents that correspond to the elements. If you have found incense smoky and stinky in the past I highly recommend you give this brand a try.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I love these! They smell amazing, are long lasting and I've found them for less than $4 on sale for 35 sticks. They have real, natural ingredients with no weird additives. The only con is that they don't have a wooden stick that most incense have, so a bit at the end gets wasted and they do break easier because of this too. My favorite is the Golden Pavilion scent.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
I have purchased many Shoyeido incense packs over the years, and never cease to be amazed at the excellent quality, and care that goes into each package. It is a wonderful, and versatile incense, pleasant, and long lasting. This is a higher end incense, made with natural products, but I assure you worth every penny you'll spend.
Shelby B.
I'm going to tell you right now these smell amazing! They have so many different kinds you can try! My favorite is lavender kind before I go to bed! Helps me sleep