Showpo uploaded by Amy N.

BY SHOWPO

Showpo is a women’s online fashion store shipping to over 45 countries worldwide. Through being disruptive in the retail space and capitalising on the use of social media, Showpo now boasts a cult social following of over 1.6 million. Showpo’s vision is to be the go to place for female fashion, with the latest fashion trends and accessories at affordable prices; making young girls feel confident, hot and up to date, bringing out their inner show pony.

Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
There is a lot wrong with this brand. First the fact that measurements are not accurate, I placed an order for over $200 and nothing fit everything was too small. The second issue I have is the no free returns, so it wasn’t even worth it sending it back. I have everything sitting in my closet because everything is ridiculously small. The third issue was with a lace dress that I purchased a couple of months later. I order two sizes up and once again the top part was way too small and the bottom part of the dress was too big It was a weird fit. I never had so many issues with a clothing store.
Chloe S.
Scottsdale
I am amazed that this company is in business. They make money by producing low quality clothes and only allowing store credit on returns. To make matters even worse, they make you pay for the return shipping!!!! They have no storefront so there’s no way to ensure that you’ll like it. It’s highway robbery. I am out $135 dollars and forced to continue to spend it on this no good site. I will NEVER shop here again.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hands down one of my favorite online stores. Their customer success team is awesome as well as their overall business. It’s to the point where if offered a career there, I’d take it in a heart beat. They have the cutest clothes as well as other curated stuff such as makeup and home goods!
I think Showpo is a really cute label. I bulk shopped a bunch of things for my upcoming balls and holiday to the Bahamas and was so happy with everything. I exchanged a romper for a different size and it was all so easy and their team was incredibly helpful
Sarah R.
Baraboo
I love Showpo. The clothes are super cute and unique. I love that they show different models to advertise sizes and are always coming out with cute must have pieces. Beware liking then on Facebook. You'll be shopping with them daily.
Schuyl🌻r J.
Denver, CO
I love this store. They have such cute things and I am so glad they are a great website. The only down fall was that I had an item supposed to ship from USA and they lost it but they replaced it but I missed my event
Raya K.
What a cute fashion brand! I just got my order and absolutely love it :) I'm surprised that there's even negative reviews about this brand to be honest, because I ordered a few things and they were all perfect. And when I was shopping, the live chat was so helpful.
Jules F.
Really happy with my Showpo purchase. I made an order Friday morning and got it on Monday - and it came all the way from Australia. Super fast! I ordered a romper and was really happy with it. Great fit and quality as well. I would recommend this store for sure.
Paulina O.
I love their curvy range!! I haven't found a store til now that has so many beautiful designs made available to larger women. I did my first order and it arrived so fast and I'm really happy with the quality and fit. Will definitely be shopping with them again!
Jaz P.
I always get so many compliments for my Showpo pieces. They have an amazing curve range, the best that I've seen. They have such unique designs and I'm really happy with their shipping and speed of delivery!