Showpo

by Showpo

Showpo is a women’s online fashion store shipping to over 45 countries worldwide. Through being disruptive in the retail space and capitalising on the use of social media, Showpo now boasts a cult social following of over 1.6 million. Showpo’s vision is to be the go to place for female fashion, with the latest fashion trends and accessories at affordable prices; making young girls feel confident, hot and up to date, bringing out their inner show pony.

I’m looking for an outfit for my 21st birthday and I was wondering if this store is worth the price of the clothes?? I usually don’t like spending more than $20 on a top or busy suit
is it true to size? any fees for ordering to the US?
is it true to size? any fees for ordering to the US?
Start your review of Showpo!
How would you rate this product?
Katarina K.
Vancouver
Canadian customers don’t bother. Ordered a package two months ago and I still haven’t received it. Customer service won’t do anything about it as they have no idea where it is. Choose a better site like Peppermayo or Hello Molly. They have the same clothes and arrives with a week.
member-e4a32
After a few mishaps and a bit of frustration with my order, I have to say that after talking to one of the girls (Maria) she changed my tune. She was very professional and apologetic and helped me quickly! Thank you!!
Danielle T.
Pretty Dresses Breakdown: Whether you are struck by a sparkling ray of summertime sunlight, or dimly lit by a shooting star, you will glow pretty in their day or night out dresses! Mark my word! Xo D
Bianca W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Showpo uploaded by Bianca W.
I have had this gorgeous Be Someone Co Ord set from Showpo for a while now and I absolutely love it. It is definitely something I Reach for alot in summer.
Emily M.
Bundall, QLD
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Showpo uploaded by Emily M.
Showpo has a great range of affordable, quality clothing that always looks great! Shipping is super fast, too. They’re one of the first brands I look at when buying a dress for an event.
Nancy M.
Showpo uploaded by Nancy M.
I'll start by saying the dress ended up being perfect! To get the dress was stressful and complicated. I ordered a dress as my Maid of Honor dress for my cousin's wedding. Ordered it with plenty of time before the wedding, in case it didn't work out and I needed a backup. I had to reach out to customer support as my package never came. Customer Support said there was a problem with my payment, so they cancelled my order. First off, why would you cancel an order before reaching out to the customer? He proceeded to tell me it's because they're a small start up, so they don't have processes for when that happens. Thankfully, I'm a very understanding person, so I said that's okay, can you at least ship me the dress now and make sure it's express shipping, and for the inconvenience, can they waive the express shipping fee? He told me the price of express shipping and told me to reach out to my bank before I place the order. So then I what did I do? I checked my bank account and the order I initially placed was 100% taken out of my account. So now Showpo had my money but cancelled my order. Was I part of some scheme? Is this even a real business? So sent him a screenshot of my statement and he said he'll refund. WHY? I keep telling you I need a dress, the dress I ordered! Obviously, my patience was tested, and finally a manager took over the issue and helped me out. She added the money I had spent into my account as store credit, gave me a discount, free express shipping, and shipped my dress. TOO complicated if you ask me and 100% unnecessary. Also, to the man who was the Customer Support rep, you were literally the worst; no help whatsoever. Dress came in and it ended up working out perfectly. Quality is good for the amount of money you're spending on it. The prices are great! I just hope you don't have any issues with your order!
Brianna A.
Oakland, NJ
Showpo uploaded by Brianna A.
Recently bought an outfit from here and was super skeptical- but when i received it I was so happy! I express shipped it, it came on time, and it fit me perfectly! True to size and great quality. Photo attached of my set that I purchased.
Caitlyn M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Showpo uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Seriously love this store. They have something for everyone and everything is always on trend. It’s worth spending a little extra money to look so dang cute!!
Anna G.
Shop at Lulus instead. Terrible customer service. The dress I ordered was too small. The dress was taken out of the clear plastic wrapping and was clearly too small so I put it back in the clear plastic bag. Normally, no worries just return and get a bigger size, but no the company is claiming the dress that was taken out of the plastic for 3 minutes has black spots on it. When asked for proof of the black spots they just continue to ignore my emails and it is impossible to get anyone on the phone. Do not order from these scam artist. I had to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge for visa to fight the battle for me.
Chloe S.
Scottsdale
I am amazed that this company is in business. They make money by producing low quality clothes and only allowing store credit on returns. To make matters even worse, they make you pay for the return shipping!!!! They have no storefront so there’s no way to ensure that you’ll like it. It’s highway robbery. I am out $135 dollars and forced to continue to spend it on this no good site. I will NEVER shop here again.