BY SHOWPO #91 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Showpo is a women’s online fashion store shipping to over 45 countries worldwide. Through being disruptive in the retail space and capitalising on the use of social media, Showpo now boasts a cult social following of over 1.6 million. Showpo’s vision is to be the go to place for female fashion, with the latest fashion trends and accessories at affordable prices; making young girls feel confident, hot and up to date, bringing out their inner show pony.

Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Showpo has really cute clothes! I finally ordered from them a few weeks ago, and I was really excited about my purchase. Sadly, I have run into a few issues that i'm still currently dealing with. They sent my order in two different shipments, one from the US, and one not from the US. The one that didn't come from the US has already arrived, but i'm still waiting on the other one. I find that to be strange, because I chose express shipping, and I am located in the US and assumed that the US shipment would have arrived first. I was able to track that order that already arrived pretty easily, but the other one is not able to be tracked. I literally tried putting the tracking number into every shipping website, UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx, and it's not working. How am I supposed to track my package? Has it even been sent yet? It's been about 2 weeks already, and today I finally contacted customer service. They are unable to locate the other half of my order, which makes sense since they seemed to have given me the wrong tracking information. I'm not quite sure what's going to happen since they have to get back to me tomorrow, but I'm honestly pretty disappointed considering this is my first time ordering from them, and the half of the order that they can't find is supposed to be a gift for someone :(
UPDATE: They have found my package, which I'm super pleased about. It still hasn't arrived yet but I'm just glad it isn't completely lost. For this, I'm adding another star on
Wing C.
I would advise against ordering from this company based on it's returns policy. Currently they do not offer refunds or free returns and only offers returns in a form of a store credit.

With any form of online shopping, it's always difficult to know what you are getting, how it will fit, how it will feel, until you receive it. However most, if not all e-commerce based  fashion stores will offer if not free returns, AT LEAST a refund to customers because of this. Making it a positive, easy and hassle- free shopping experience.

For this reason I don't recommend them until they change their policy to include refunds.

My personal experience, they were quick to address my complaints and answer my email. So, gave them 2 stars instead of 1.
Jazzi B.
NYC
this store has such cute clothes. i found them on instagram and was initially reluctant as theyre in australia and im in nyc, but actually found the whole process super convenient. i ordered quite a few things, loved all but one, and was able to return it to an address in LA. and reordered what is now my favourite romper!
Purse C.
I can’t believe how quickly my order arrived. So I’m in LA, and turns out my order was partially sent from a LA warehouse which came next day and the dress from Sydney came in 4 days. I’m normally used to partial shipping orders taking forever. I love what a large range they have, almost too hard to chose hehe
Jasmine G.
Sydney
I'm so happy with my shopping experience with Showpo. There were so many beautiful dresses I loved on the website, and a girl on Live Chat talked me through it and helped me decide on what I wanted. It was delivered so quickly, and I absolutely loved it! Will for sure shop again with them!
member-a143d
Super cute! Super affordable - and also inlove with the fast shipping! Showpo has been one of my go-to online shops to buy anything that i need last minute or on trend! Thanks also the to customer service team for to ur advise and help ! xx
zakaria e.
agadir
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Danielle T.
Pretty Dresses Breakdown:

Whether you are struck by a sparkling ray of summertime sunlight, or dimly lit by a shooting star, you will glow pretty in their day or night out dresses!

Mark my word!

Xo D
Salah J.
Hello !!my account on the Instagram by Salah__Jaairi. I have a large group base of more than 13K. I have the honor and the pleasure to introduce your products  on my account in a professional way, as is usual in the work method
member-1e7be
I have nothing but love for this website! I love how they drop new clothing everyday and also style it the way i would wear it!