Showpo uploaded by Amy N.

BY SHOWPO

Showpo is a women’s online fashion store shipping to over 45 countries worldwide. Through being disruptive in the retail space and capitalising on the use of social media, Showpo now boasts a cult social following of over 1.6 million. Showpo’s vision is to be the go to place for female fashion, with the latest fashion trends and accessories at affordable prices; making young girls feel confident, hot and up to date, bringing out their inner show pony.

Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Showpo has really cute clothes! I finally ordered from them a few weeks ago, and I was really excited about my purchase. Sadly, I have run into a few issues that i'm still currently dealing with. They sent my order in two different shipments, one from the US, and one not from the US. The one that didn't come from the US has already arrived, but i'm still waiting on the other one. I find that to be strange, because I chose express shipping, and I am located in the US and assumed that the US shipment would have arrived first. I was able to track that order that already arrived pretty easily, but the other one is not able to be tracked. I literally tried putting the tracking number into every shipping website, UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx, and it's not working. How am I supposed to track my package? Has it even been sent yet? It's been about 2 weeks already, and today I finally contacted customer service. They are unable to locate the other half of my order, which makes sense since they seemed to have given me the wrong tracking information. I'm not quite sure what's going to happen since they have to get back to me tomorrow, but I'm honestly pretty disappointed considering this is my first time ordering from them, and the half of the order that they can't find is supposed to be a gift for someone :(
UPDATE: They have found my package, which I'm super pleased about. It still hasn't arrived yet but I'm just glad it isn't completely lost. For this, I'm adding another star on
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
There is a lot wrong with this brand. First the fact that measurements are not accurate, I placed an order for over $200 and nothing fit everything was too small. The second issue I have is the no free returns, so it wasn’t even worth it sending it back. I have everything sitting in my closet because everything is ridiculously small. The third issue was with a lace dress that I purchased a couple of months later. I order two sizes up and once again the top part was way too small and the bottom part of the dress was too big It was a weird fit. I never had so many issues with a clothing store.
Desiree L.
I love Showpo they have really cute clothes that are on current trends. Their price points are reasonable and the quality of their clothes are pretty good. Some items run true to size but some are off. I received a wrap dress that said size S but I couldn’t even close it and ended up having to size up. (I’m a true Small) I guess it all depends on the piece. But I still continue to shop here because of their cute clothes. I would recommend Showpo for cute trendy clothes.
Chloe S.
Scottsdale
I am amazed that this company is in business. They make money by producing low quality clothes and only allowing store credit on returns. To make matters even worse, they make you pay for the return shipping!!!! They have no storefront so there’s no way to ensure that you’ll like it. It’s highway robbery. I am out $135 dollars and forced to continue to spend it on this no good site. I will NEVER shop here again.
Krisi W.
I bought a dress that I tried on and didn't like. I paid the $8.99 to return and about a month later they contacted me and advised they were not accepting my return. They gave me 50% store credit AND KEPT THE DRESS! what a SCAM!!!! Beware! This is why Amazon is putting these shops out of business. Hope this helps :)
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hands down one of my favorite online stores. Their customer success team is awesome as well as their overall business. It’s to the point where if offered a career there, I’d take it in a heart beat. They have the cutest clothes as well as other curated stuff such as makeup and home goods!
I think Showpo is a really cute label. I bulk shopped a bunch of things for my upcoming balls and holiday to the Bahamas and was so happy with everything. I exchanged a romper for a different size and it was all so easy and their team was incredibly helpful
Sarah R.
Baraboo
I love Showpo. The clothes are super cute and unique. I love that they show different models to advertise sizes and are always coming out with cute must have pieces. Beware liking then on Facebook. You'll be shopping with them daily.
Raya K.
What a cute fashion brand! I just got my order and absolutely love it :) I'm surprised that there's even negative reviews about this brand to be honest, because I ordered a few things and they were all perfect. And when I was shopping, the live chat was so helpful.
Paulina O.
I love their curvy range!! I haven't found a store til now that has so many beautiful designs made available to larger women. I did my first order and it arrived so fast and I'm really happy with the quality and fit. Will definitely be shopping with them again!