BY SHOWER TO SHOWER

Island fresh combines the essences of pear, apple, plum, and orange with a time released fragrance to keep you fresher longer and a unique absorption formula to keep you drier. see more...

Ladie V.
Ladie V.
Oak Forest , IL
I love this powder. I use it to keep me fresh and dry after a shower and working out. It can be found at Walmart but I got mine from the dollar store. It keeps me dry all day and I recommend using it especially if you do sports
Christal B.
Christal B.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Shower
This powder is OK. It smells good and doesn't leave you feeling too dry where ever you apply. I use it right after my showers and I have extremely sensitive skin, and this product does not affect me.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Review for: Shower
Works great. It's a good smelling not to strong at all. Doesn't give a headache if your sensitive with smell.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Review for: Shower
Great powdery especially in the summer to apply after a shower and keep your body feeling fresh
Momokhan O.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
Review for: Shower
It's most very perfect powder for body feel smooth & clean and the price is good.
Montana D.
Montana D.
Review for: Shower
This stuff is great. Keeps every where nice and smooth and still has a nice Smell and texture to it.
Kasey F.
Kasey F.
Review for: Shower
I have used this and i do not like this product at all!!!! Its just nothing people put this out yo be!!!
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
Review for: Shower
I tried using this and it gave me a rash everywhere, so Im not sure if Im allergic to this product or what's going on but I hated it
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cherokee, OK
Review for: Shower
This is an amazing product it is great when your out and about and sweating it help to keep you cool
Anessa S.
Anessa S.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Shower
I have highly sensitive skin I had hoped this would work it smelled great but I broke out in a rash.
Annette B.
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work? and whats the smell of it?
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Every time I use shower to shower it leaves an odd smell on my skin. Is this talcum like the rest of the powders or cornstarch?