BY SHOWER TO SHOWER

Island fresh combines the essences of pear, apple, plum, and orange with a time released fragrance to keep you fresher longer and a unique absorption formula to keep you drier. see more...

Brittanie B.
I used to use this on my legs for hot summer days. Having big thighs it's a bit*h when they rub together. This powder helped keep them from rubbing and would last hours! The only reason I say used to is because I've been hearing a lot about how baby powders have cancer causing ingredients. 🙄 I'm pretty sure everything causes cancer now a days though.
Princess Mary W.
I absolutely love the clean fresh smell of this shower to shower product. I've been using this since it's came out. As soon as I am out the shower I dowce myself in this fresh smelling powder. It keeps me fresh and clean smelling all day. Even if I sweat you can't even tell
Christal B.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is OK. It smells good and doesn't leave you feeling too dry where ever you apply. I use it right after my showers and I have extremely sensitive skin, and this product does not affect me.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder. I use it to keep me fresh and dry after a shower and working out. It can be found at Walmart but I got mine from the dollar store. It keeps me dry all day and I recommend using it especially if you do sports
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not big on powder, but this is an exception... After a bath, sprinkle on some of this and you will be smelling good all night long!!
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried using this and it gave me a rash everywhere, so Im not sure if Im allergic to this product or what's going on but I hated it
Laura G.
New Castle, DE
Es un producto que me ha gustado mucho, hidrata mucho y para después de estar en la playa viene genial. Lo recomiendo
Natalie L.
Works great. It's a good smelling not to strong at all. Doesn't give a headache if your sensitive with smell.
Kasey F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this and i do not like this product at all!!!! Its just nothing people put this out yo be!!!
Amanda A.
Cherokee, OK
This is an amazing product it is great when your out and about and sweating it help to keep you cool
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work? and whats the smell of it?
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY
Every time I use shower to shower it leaves an odd smell on my skin. Is this talcum like the rest of the powders or cornstarch?