BY SHOWER TO SHOWER

Shower to Shower® Sport Absorbent Body Power.
Time released to keep you fresh. see more...

• How well does this work? And what exactly is it?5 Answers
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Out of all the Shower to Shower powders I've tried, this is definitely the best smelling one. My husband is in love with it and I'm not surprised since it is a more masculine scent.

The strong (in a good way) scent lingers for a few hours and makes you smell really clean and fresh. This is perfect for freshening up during the day or after a strenuous activity or just before going out anywhere really.
Shannon S.
I love this powder especially if I'm working out or have to run errands in the heat. It pretty much has time released scent so you get a good whiff of it all day. You can sweat and you still smell awesome and it keeps you dry all day. Definitely recommend.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
This is good for after work outs or when you are always on the go I always but it under my breast and anywhere I sweat a lot so it protects you from the sweat.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I put this in my tennis shoes. I have sweaty feet unfortunately and because my job requires me to walk and stand allot this helps with that.
Shama B.
If you're an athlete you absolutely need this. It keeps you fresh and smelling good between showers and practices. It is affordable too!
Latonya S.
I love shower to shower powder it's has a great smell to it and it also keeps you dry I like to use it when I'm working out
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
How well does this work? And what exactly is it?