Shower to Shower Absorbent Body Powder Original Fresh with Chamomile uploaded by Tesamae H.Shower to Shower Absorbent Body Powder Original Fresh with Chamomile uploaded by Danielle G.

BY SHOWER TO SHOWER

Shower to Shower® Absorbent Body Powder Original Fresh® with Chamomile.
Time released fragrance. see more...

• Que tan bueno es.? vale la pena pagar lo que cuesta?1 Answers
Csilla K.
Caribou
My one and only go to Powder for the summer time to help against feeling sticky when it gets really humid. "I love it after showering too naturally and after toweling dry, I simply use plenty of Shower to Shower and I feel cool and fresh for hours. "I have honestly always loved the scent too, it's pretty and fresh smelling.
Tesamae H.
This stuff is amazing! Not only do I not have a problem getting my skinny jeans on after a shower (which is a HUGE perk) but I also smell amazing for days HOURS after my shower!Shower To Shower Body Powder Original Fresh With Chamomile
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this powder and have used it ever since it first came out. It smells wonderful and is inexpensive. It works great and keeps you smelling great after a shower. I bought it at WalMart and even use it under the sheets on my bed, just because I love the smell.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great product that you can use for a variety of things! It's light weight and smells terrific!
aryelin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Que tan bueno es.? vale la pena pagar lo que cuesta?