Shower to Shower Absorbent Body Powder uploaded by Manilyn C.

BY SHOWER TO SHOWER

Time Released Fragrance With Citrus Enjoy the ultimate freshness while pampering your skin with Shower To Shower® Island Fresh® Absorbent Body Powder.  Island Fresh® combines the essences of pear, apple, plum and orange with a time-released fragrance to keep you fresher longer and a unique absorption to keep you drier. 1-866-2SHOWER see more...

• Does anyone know if they still make this? I'm lookin for ...2 Answers
  • Does it do anything for skin ?1 Answers
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
My mother used this powder when I was growing up, and now I use it too. I love the scent and I love how it makes your skin feel cool and dry on hot, humid days. It also works great for removing the sand that's stuck on your skin after a day at the beach.
Mary M.
Saint George, UT
Every time I run out I go out and buy this body powder. I love the scents they have and it keeps me cool and dry all day. I feel it would be safe to say it's a bathroom staple for me.
Laura H.
Woodland, Ca
I rarely use the powder, that's why I have had it for a while but I liked how it has a light scent not too strong and I don't use much so I can say I like it.
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
this product smells so darn good. leaves me feeling fresh all day. I like the fact that the scent is very simple yet it stays on all day.
Gaye T.
Dimondale, MI
I've been using this power for years. I put it on the mattress before the sheets , inside the pillow cases, in my underwear and etc;
Jennifer P.
Rockford, TN
It's the middle of June in Tennessee and our AC is out! Shower to shower keeps me from chaffing and absorbs the sweat marvelously!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
This is so smooth and silky will use it as long as I can find it....if I can't find it in stock I will go to baby powder
Christine B.
I have used this forever, great smell and keeps you feeling fresh! I love it...would highly recommend it.
Jodi S.
Camp Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This powde smells so good and is refreshing on hot days
Jennifer J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if they still make this? I'm lookin for something like this for the summer.
Gaye T.
Dimondale, MI
Does it do anything for skin ?

back