Shower Bug AM/FM Shower Radio uploaded by Latisha B.
2 colors available

BY SHOWER BUG #9 in Radios

Innovative ideas that make life easier. Water resistant radio with speaker, AM/FM switch, station control and volume on/off switch. Dimensions: 5-1/2® x 2® x 7-1/2®. ; see more...

• Do they make something like this but one that can play music from y...3 Answers
  • Can i use it as a bluetooth speaker for my phone? with play pause s...1 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product - we currently bring our ...1 Answers
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
I like how small and some what simple it is. It has good sound for the size. And I love how it works in the shower. I've purchased several for friends and family and if mine breaks I'll probably buy another one.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana, CA
Pretty cool, works fine only thing is commercials & songs you don't like. Why go through that when you can just buy a speaker for your phone which has songs you like & no commercials..
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Great idea, but the sound quality isn't there...for the shower, however, it really isn't all that bad.
marissa t.
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
I love the shower bug. i can listen to all my favorite stations in there the only downfall are the ads and sometimes it doesn't stick.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Spring Hill, FL
Fun and easy to use. It has me singing (badly) every time I shower!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
Something cheap and fun to have to be able to listen to music when you're in the shower.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
I used to have this. It was really cute, but I was unable to get it to work.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kennewick , Wa
I used to have one of these. ii used it daily. never had a problem with it.
Kee R.
Kee R.
Good product idea, design is unique and is compact. But the reset feature is annoying.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Washington, DC
I had one of these not too long ago. It was great in that it broke up the monotony of listening to the water hit everything, but ultimately, the sound was fuzzy, despite making sure the Shower Bug was precisely tuned to my station. The volume wasn't great, either. However, the battery life was great; I didn't have to change the batteries for about a year.
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert
I am looking for a good shower radio, everyone I've had ends up not really working probably due to not being truly water and steam proof. How is this one?
Christine M.
Christine M.
What color do you have? We have the blue one shown in the picture.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they make something like this but one that can play music from your phone via bluetooth or something of that nature.
OlaMae B.
OlaMae B.
Does this really work?
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Is this speaker bluetooth capable?