Shower Bug AM/FM Shower Radio uploaded by Latisha B.

BY SHOWER BUG #9 in Radios

Innovative ideas that make life easier. Water resistant radio with speaker, AM/FM switch, station control and volume on/off switch. Dimensions: 5-1/2® x 2® x 7-1/2®. ; see more...

• Do they make something like this but one that can play music from...3 Answers
  • Can i use it as a bluetooth speaker for my phone? with play pause...1 Answers
  • What is the best thing about this product - we currently bring ou...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenn E.
I like how small and some what simple it is. It has good sound for the size. And I love how it works in the shower. I've purchased several for friends and family and if mine breaks I'll probably buy another one.
Amber L.
Washington, DC
I had one of these not too long ago. It was great in that it broke up the monotony of listening to the water hit everything, but ultimately, the sound was fuzzy, despite making sure the Shower Bug was precisely tuned to my station. The volume wasn't great, either. However, the battery life was great; I didn't have to change the batteries for about a year.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
I don't have any of these anymore because I left it behind at college, but I had one of these in my shower for YEARS and used to blare it and sing out loud. Whats more fun then singing in the shower? Ok, yeah, I could name a few things... but you get the point. I never once had a problem with my radio. My town was terrible for static in the radio stations because we were surrounded by woods - and it even picked up the radio signals quite well. The only thing that was a little annoying was having to turn the nob to search for stations. I'm sure the newer ones have buttons, though.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
This shower bug it ok. I find that a lot of items with the suction cups don't have a tendency to last very long in the shower and eventually fall off the wall and in some instances it can break. It's ok for the price, if you are looking for a very basic shower radio.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Honestly what can you suspect from a product that is supposed to work well under wet conditions. The sound wasn't of good quality, I would say a hazy/fuzzy sound. But hey it beats leaving your itouch anywhere near the tub
Kiana B.
Columbus, OH
It worked the first time, the sound quality is much better than I expected and the surprise factor was better than I had hoped for when I saw it on line at Amazon. it has been worth every penny,
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a fun and easy to use product, but it didn't work as cleanly as I expected. The sound was kind of fuzzy, and I had to be very exact with the tuning. Still great for shower singing!
Natalie R.
Fontana, CA
Pretty cool, works fine only thing is commercials & songs you don't like. Why go through that when you can just buy a speaker for your phone which has songs you like & no commercials..
D. C.
Not the best sounding, but very cute and affordable. I like this because it allows me to keep my phone away from the bathroom and free from possible water damage lol.
Alexis O.
I love this because all I want to do in the shower is sing and with this I can play the station I love and just sing along. It is reasonably priced and works well.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert
I am looking for a good shower radio, everyone I've had ends up not really working probably due to not being truly water and steam proof. How is this one?
Christine M.
What color do you have? We have the blue one shown in the picture.
Tiffany N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they make something like this but one that can play music from your phone via bluetooth or something of that nature.
Olivia K.
Is this speaker bluetooth capable?
OlaMae B.