2 colors available

BY SHOWBOAT

Buy on Walmart
Sheri C.
Love these!!!! This is my go to for my baked beans recipe. My family has a competition each year and I use Showboat and doctor them and they are perfect!!! I hate when my store runs out of them.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Foodie Expert
Well this is definitely a throwback to my childhood. These were a staple in our house and what my mothers always used to make some dang good baked beans. She also just heated them up and used them as a side. Now that I've seen this I will have to add them to my grocery list.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Showboat Pork & Beans were the brand of pork and beans my grandmother would use. she used them to make baked beans. These are delicious! Every time I have these I think of her.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Gate City, VA
Foodie Expert
We love these beans at our house! They are a staple in our kitchen. I make my famous baked beans with these. And you can't beat the price!!
Angela F.
Angela F.
Foodie Expert
The best pork and beans ever! My grandma used these to make her famous baked beans. Showboat is the only brand I buy!
Anna N.
Anna N.
These is great when you in a horrible. It taste good and you just warm it up quick and ready to eat.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Star City, AR
Great for a BBQ or just any family event! Very yummy and my families all time favorite!!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
This product is great with bbq.......just add a lil BBQ sauce and some fried bacon pieces with a little brown sugar or honey.
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Dumas, AR
My go to pork & beans used to eat these all the time when i was younger and i still do eat them..very good and my kid love them as well
j b.
j b.
This is a great staple and it can even be eaten in a bunch of different, easy ways. I eat them cold and right out of the can some times or on toast, or warm them up or add stuff like a soup!
Sheri C.
Who else prefers these beans when making baked beans?