Show On Stage Liner

by Dior

The 1st Dior eyeliner with an ultra-flexible felt tip to effortlessly recreate the dazzling eye looks straight from the runway.Inspired by the Backstage, Dior presents its first liner with a hybrid tip that combines the ease of a felt-pen with the suppleness of a brush.

Does the colored eyeliners show up vibrant?
Start your review of Show On Stage Liner!
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Review for: 781 MATTE BROWN
OMG! 😱 WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE DIOR SHOW ON STAGE EYELINER MORE OFTEN?! Bought at Sephora on a Whim bc I wanted a Brown-Black waterproof liquid eyeliner. Brown tends to bring out blue eyes, but most brands on the market make a brown eyeliner that’s more of a chocolatey shade. 🥰 Dior understood the assignment… a true brown-black waterproof liquid liner! 🥰 & I was able to get a decent wing first try w my slightly hooded eyes. Definitely recommend! ❤️ #HolyGrail
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Shannon S.
Review for: 851 MATTE PINK
I have this Dior matte liners in a few colors, one of my other favorites being the baby blue. I don’t play with bright colors in my eye makeup often but when I want to experiment these are great because they glide on so easily and are very forgiving in their application. The color can be very sheer if you want or you can build it to something very bold and defined. They also have not dried up on me at all and the tips have remained wet and pigmented. Fun, easy way to add color into your face look!
Annsley W.
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Annsley W.
Review for: 001 MATTE WHITE
This product stayed on ALL day. It didn’t crack or crease, was basically scentless, and caused no irritation. I’m extremely happy with this product and really want to try the other colors because this one was so pigmented.
Victoria A.
Bronx, NY
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Victoria A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 461 MATTE POP GREEN
Really great liner, good for very sensitive eyes (used it right after very long allergy season and had no issue). Smudge proof, but easy to wash away. Goes well with any green, blue or yellow eyeshadows. I have hazel eyes and it makes the color brighter.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by MANDY K.
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by MANDY K.
Review for: 351 PEARLY TURQUOISE
I got this one in Pearly Turquoise, and loved the color of this felt tip liner! It's beautiful and applies nicely. It has a felt tip that has good precision, but I did notice that the felt started to shed a little and became less precise after using it for several weeks. The coverage is good, but I do need to go over it sometimes to saturate for optimal color vibrance with a primer. It did transfer the first couple times I used it, so be careful to make sure it sets. Once it dried, it stayed on very well. I liked this liner a lot, but it is a bit pricy in comparison to other products of similar effect and quality, which is why I gave it 4 out 5.
ally S.
c
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by ally S.
Review for: 001 MATTE WHITE
Very good wet liner. The tip is very defined and sharp which helps with the little details like perfecting the tip of a winged liner look. Slightly expensive but worth the buy!
Ninutsa S.
Wilmington, DE
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Ninutsa S.
One of the best eyeliners i have ever used. It’s red matte 861. It stays on really well all day long. The brush tip is perfect for sharp wings and it’s very easy to use. It’s waterproof and the color is gorgeous. Definitely buy it again.
Reannah J.
Toronto
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Reannah J.
Review for: 001 MATTE WHITE
This eyeliner is really great for making a statement and adding to a look! I love to use it on top of eyeshadow for a fun design. It’s really buildable but may need 2 coats for full opacity! The brush is super flexible which helps it to glide on the eyes. It wears well throughout the day & I’m excited to try other shades!
Jacqueliin M.
albuquerque
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Jacqueliin M.
Super pigmented! Last all day with out smudging🔥 perfect for sharp winged eyeliner. I absolutely love the blue, red and yellow colors !
Anastasia K.
Show On Stage Liner uploaded by Anastasia K.
Review for: 851 MATTE PINK
I AM IN LOVE with this matte pink eyeliner. It is so easy to use and the colour is AMAZING. I love it so much and I recommend it to everyone.