BY SHOW BEAUTY

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A deeply nourishing treatment mask that restores and conditions hair, helping to repair from root to tip. Key benefits:- Treats damaged hair- Restores natural health and shine- Adds strength and manageability to hair If you want to know more…Caviar and white truffle extracts enrich hair with amino acids and proteins moisturizing hair and adding tensile strength. Quinoa proteins targets and restores damage for strands that are soft, smooth, and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

SHOW BEAUTY Sublime Repair Treatment Mask 6.76 oz/ 200 mL

Start your review of SHOW BEAUTY Sublime Repair Treatment Mask 6.76 oz/ 200 mL!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Los Angeles, CA
Really great face mask! After the first try it left my fave shiny and feeling cleaner than ever, and ever since that first try I have not stopped using this face mask! Definitely recommend this face mask.!
Doral, FL
Este producto se ve que es genial para el cabello, porque te lo cuida mucho y me encantaría probarlo
heyy, i tested this product and I love so much. He has a shine so beautiful!! The only problem is because I can't find to buy the product here, in Brazil, but when I will to usa i really want to but and enjoy so much the product! hahahahahhhahahahahah Kisses
Ecatepec
Este producto me parece fabuloso por lo que he leído me gustaría probarlo ya que me encantan los tratamientos para mi cabello
Enfield , London
This is really good for face mask helpful for your skin it make my skin soft and gorgeous and really shiny i love it
Deve ser muito bom que outra produtos muito ruins e esse é um produto muito incrível

SHOW BEAUTY Sublime Repair Treatment Mask 6.76 oz/ 200 mL

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email