BY SHOW BEAUTY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An innovative dry shampoo that uses tapioca powder to withdraw impurities, leaving the hair fresh and cleansed with no residue. This colorless natural formula's patented polymers including tapioca powder and rice starch withdraw impurities and absorb oil at the root while adding volume and height to hair. A unique blend of botanical extracts including aloe vera, mango, kiwi, and ginger lily condition and protect against moisture loss, maintaining your style between washes. Not only does it provide freshness in between washes with no build-up, it delivers essential sun protection against UVA/UVB rays and color fade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Review (1)
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This is a pretty nice dry shampoo. Most dry shampoos smell terrible to me but this one I really don't mind using. Using this product I can wash my hair every two-three days. And considering I dye my hair red, I need to extend my time between washes as much as possible.