SHOW Beauty Couture Curl Enhancing Lotion (150ml) uploaded by Mashal A.

BY SHOW BEAUTY

Boasting a blend of polymers and essentials oils the Couture Curl Enhancing Lotion (150ml) by Show Beauty is a lightweight lotion designed to define control and nourish your curls. Working to give your hair an effortless bounce this lotion helps to support the structure of curled hair whilst providing definition and a natural looking hold. - E.D Directions of use:- Apply generously onto damp hair- Dry hair gently from root to tips. see more...

Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Not a HUGE fan of putting product in my hair, but lightweight lotion left my hair with long lasting bounce and definition. This light, but mighty, potion cares for your hair from the inside out, providing shine and gloss on the surface, while delivering moisture. It’s worth a try, I gave it a 3, because I haven’t tried it enough to rate it higher.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Love it! My hair has lost it natural curls due to to many chemicals we keep putting in our hair but when ever I want to go curly I put it on my hair my hair is dark brown...
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Huge bottle, tons of product! Love the pump and love the look of the bottle, the cream and gold is so pretty. Got this in my glossybox, it smells like vanilla, and it works pretty standard for a curl cream.