BY SHOUT

Shout Wipes individually wrapped 5 x 6 towelette. High quality components. Performance of the highest level. Selections to fit every occasion. see more...

Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
These are an absolute essential. I keep them in my purse, car, desk, and all over my house. They work instantly- almost every stain is gone by the time it dries. They smell nice, too. They're easy to pack to go- they're small enough to fit in your wallet. They're so much more effective than the tide pen.

The only cons I would say is that the packaging is very similar to wet ones (colors, font) so I have mixed them up before. They're not cheap, either, but they've saved a lot of clothing items so they've paid for themselves so far. There's also a lot of product on them so they do soak your stain but to me that's good. Finally, the packaging does break down over time so they start to look rough after a while.
Kaitlin A.

I've kept these handy in my car for a while, and they come to my rescue once every few months when I least expect to need them. Most frequently, they saved my dress shirt from coffee spills when I'm drinking coffee in the car. After that, the next most common save is when I spill something on my shirt during lunch at work, and then I sneak out to the car to grab a Shout Wipe & Go which completely gets rid of the stain. I've also used it to remove dirt from clothing when I was taking care of my dog before heading to work, and then I noticed at the last minute that he left some paw marks.

Mekia H.
Converse, TX
I used these when I was on my collegiate dance team. Our uniforms were all white (asking for trouble) with red trim. We would keep these in our skirt pocket for whenever we got something on us and when I say they got out everything, they got out EVERYTHING!! I still carry them today! Definitely worth getting and keeping with you at all time
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Growing up my mom always had these on hand and now that I am a mom I do the same. They're prefect for when you have a stain and if you use this it helps so when you wash it the stain comes right out. There were times when just using the wipe would take the stain right out. Perfect for any moms on the go!
Karen O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are life changing ever since I discovered these wipes I do not go anywhere without them. If your a mom you need these in your life I even use it on myself and my husband because sometimes we are at a restaurant and my child will rub his dirty fingers on me and my hubby isn't the cleanest eating human being lol. They are also very inexpensive which is great!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Shout wipes are awesome!! The smaller packs are so travel friendly! You can just slip them in your bag for on the go messes. But they are also really convenient to use at home as well. Instead of having to wet a paper towel or dampen a cloth... you just grab a wipe and start cleaning! Makes it breeze!
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Love and highly recommend! Just wish they were bigger and not soaked in the solution cuz sometimes it's harder to get the stain to dry from rubbing these on yet their great for your purse and all the spills or stains ur child gets on themselves
Ani S.
This is a product that just lived at the bottom of my bag never to be used. I never wanted to rub chemicals on my babies mess for fear he would lick it. I never any use for this. I do use the spray at home prior to laundering the item .
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
These are seriously the best! I keep them stuffed everywhere in case of emergencies. They took dorito cheese powder out of my white sweatshirt the other day!! Definitely recommend to everyone. I hope I am never without at least one.
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
Absolutely love this stuff! It works wonders on stains especially when you need a quick fix. It is great especially if you have little ones because they can easily fit in a purse or whatever to pull out and use when you have a mess
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where do you buy these at
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have three kids, so I'm used to messes. I haven't really found anything that works really well for on-the-go stains or messes. I've seen the Shout commercials and have wanted to try them. Do these really work?
Karen r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What are this for? Were are sold at?
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Do they really work or do they smear the stain?
Jessica B.
Are these safe for any fabrics? Also, do they leave a wet spot on your clothes after use?