Shout Wipe & Go Individual Wipes - 4 CT uploaded by Lauren B.

BY SHOUT

Shout® Wipe & Go Individual Wipes - 4.

Instant stain remover.

4.7 in x 5.9 in (12 cm x 15 cm) each.

Textured wipe lifts away stains!

SC Johnson.

A Family Company. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I have never seen anything like this. No matter what I spill or stain, the shout wipes get it out. I always have some in my purse and in my car. They got the red wine stain out of my scarf last week at dinner. They come in so handy and work better than anything else. Would recommend you go buy some today to keep for when you need them.
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
These things are my holy grail! I like to keep some at work, home and in my purse! Perfect for spot cleanup and they have gotten everything out that I've used them for so far!
Lauren B.
Little Rock, AR
As a new mom and clumsy person these are perfect to stick in my purse, diaper bag and travel bags. They are lightweight and get the tough stains out. Decently priced and come in individual packets. I highly recommend it for new moms and others who are on the go!
Briana O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These wipes work maybe half the time. If it's a light spill on certain fabrics, you may have some luck. For tougher stains, the wipe texture is nice, but you need more liquid to work with the wipe. I suggest only using these to hold you off until you get home and can use something stronger to remove the stain.
Brittany Y.
Palm Harbor, FL
They didn't really work for me that well. I spilt a little something on my jeans, and i used the wipes as they recommended, and it didn't remove the stain. The pens work much better in my opinion
shaquandawai d.
They work but they don't work as good as i was withing they did they do come in handy for kisd thow i kip them in they dipper bag
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
These wipes aren't nearly as effective the Tide pen. They smudged around the stain in my shirt, but never got it out.
Priscilla D.
Brunswick, GA
This are great for a quick fix if you spill something on yourself while out. Not so great for harder stains.
Jessica K.
Weymouth, MA
I love shout wipes! They are small enough to toss in your purse, pocket, or wallet. Don’t let the size fool you! These wipes open up and remove stains that haven’t set in yet! Easy to use and convenient to carry around with you. Just rub the wipe on you spill or splatter and you’re all set to go. I would recommend to anyone with kids and anyone in general who likes to keep their clothes stain free.