Shout Wipe & Go Individual Wipes - 4 CT uploaded by Lauren B.

BY SHOUT

Shout® Wipe & Go Individual Wipes - 4.

Instant stain remover.

4.7 in x 5.9 in (12 cm x 15 cm) each.

Textured wipe lifts away stains!

SC Johnson.

A Family Company. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Little Rock, AR
As a new mom and clumsy person these are perfect to stick in my purse, diaper bag and travel bags. They are lightweight and get the tough stains out. Decently priced and come in individual packets. I highly recommend it for new moms and others who are on the go!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Brunswick, GA
This are great for a quick fix if you spill something on yourself while out. Not so great for harder stains.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These wipes work maybe half the time. If it's a light spill on certain fabrics, you may have some luck. For tougher stains, the wipe texture is nice, but you need more liquid to work with the wipe. I suggest only using these to hold you off until you get home and can use something stronger to remove the stain.
shaquandawai d.
shaquandawai d.
They work but they don't work as good as i was withing they did they do come in handy for kisd thow i kip them in they dipper bag
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Palm Harbor, FL
They didn't really work for me that well. I spilt a little something on my jeans, and i used the wipes as they recommended, and it didn't remove the stain. The pens work much better in my opinion
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
These wipes aren't nearly as effective the Tide pen. They smudged around the stain in my shirt, but never got it out.
Charnea F.
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
These things are my holy grail! I like to keep some at work, home and in my purse! Perfect for spot cleanup and they have gotten everything out that I've used them for so far!