BY SHOUT #2 in Stain Remover

Shout® Trigger is packed with stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up and remove tough stains.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• Triple-Acting Formula
    • Clings
    • Penetrates
    • Lifts away stains
  • Convenient trigger dispenser.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

• I have used this product and it works well, is there other products...1 Answers
  • Did it work good for you ? 4 Answers
  • How well do you think shout works? Do you really think it gets ever...5 Answers
Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover
  • "For tough stains, you can even spray it and let the piece of clothing sit for awhile before washing to make sure the stain comes out." in 1 review
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have been using Shout stain remover for year. I have tried other brands but always come back to this because its tried and true. I have 4 kids so we constantly have laundry and stains. Recently an entire red juice drink spilled all over my kitchen tablecloth. I was nervous that it would be ruined forever. Sprayed this on it before soaking and washing. Came out completely. Cant even tell anything happened to it. I like that I can spray this on and launder later too. Great product!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been using Shout for several years. It works really good but if you have a tough stain, I suggest you spray it and let it sit for a while. I had a tough stain that I sprayed and let sit overnight before I washed it and it came right out. It smells good but you don't smell it after you add laundry soap. I love that you can buy a big refill bottle and keep using the sprayer that you already have.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
This stuff works great and its a great price $5 for a big container like the one pictured. I use at least 2 of these a month with having kids but I'd rather use two of these than be buying new clothes. This takes out all kinds of stains and even works for the carpet when one of the kids have dropped something on it. Always be my holy grail stain remover.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
As a clumsy individual who spills red wine and ketchup on every outfit I wear, this product is effective and a necessity. It has saved so many of my clothes from being ruined! I highly recommend this if you tend to spill... All you have to do is spray the stained area before throwing the clothing into the washer. Simple, easy and a life-saver!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
I'd like to pride myself on getting all the stains out of the laundry but honestly I can't take all the credit. It is because of this product that I am able to get those tough stains out and the fact that they have such a big refill bottle just makes everything easier! I hated having to keep buying new spray bottles but now I don't :)
Reba B.
Reba B.
If shout combined with oxyclean cannot save it, then it's done for. I love this stuff, shout has saved me when a pink shirt decided to start bleeding after 5 washes (weird right?)
Too bad I discovered it too late. Mom got the bleach to my gym shorts so I had to trash them. Shout is the best set in stain remover
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I love Shout Stain Remover.
It works wonders. I'm a messy eater lol and seem to stain everything but 99.9% of the time as soon as I spray this and wash it comes out. Sometimes it dont but for the most part they do. Its not too expensive either. I dont know what aid do without this product in my life lol.
Emily C.
Emily C.
This stuff is great. I'm prone to spills on my clothes, and somehow, no matter how difficult the stain appears to be to get out, Shout gets it out. It is also affordable, and if you're messy or clumsy like I am, I would suggest this product to save your favorite shirt from being ruined!
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
Love this!! I have a 17 month old son and Shout has helped save so many of his shirts that happened to get EVERYTHING spilled on them and Shout has worked even when I was sure the stain would be permanent and the shirt was a goner. I recommend this to anyone but especially to moms!!
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.
Love this remover. it works well for personal stains us ladies get sometimes and it works on set in stains as well. i highly recommend. do follow the instructions to get best results. ill always keep this in my laundry room and one in my bathroom. for under $3 bucks at walmart
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Does this get oil stains out?
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
What are you thoughts on this product
JOY V.
JOY V.
What are the most nasty stains you have removed from this product?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
What is the worst stain Shout has gotten out for you?!
Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Cleveland, OH
How well do you think shout works? Do you really think it gets every stain out well? Or only some stains?