BY SHOUT #1 in Stain Remover

Shout® Trigger is packed with stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up and remove tough stains.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• Triple-Acting Formula
    • Clings
    • Penetrates
    • Lifts away stains
  • Convenient trigger dispenser.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

• I have used this product and it works well, is there other produc...1 Answers
  • Did it work good for you ? 5 Answers
  • How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 bein...2 Answers
Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover
  • "For tough stains, you can even spray it and let the piece of clothing sit for awhile before washing to make sure the stain comes out." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
Shout is great! My hubby had no idea that this existed but I bought it for his work clothes and almost all the stains came out. It’s not harsh on any of our clothes. We also use this on our carpets if our older dog has an accident and it works great for that too.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love this!! It gets stains out of my clothes so quickly and easily!!! All I do is spray the stain and then rub the fabric together a little. Sometimes I let it soak, but sometimes I just throw it straight in the wash, and everything comes right out.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Having a one year old means there’s always a mess happening somewhere in my house. A few shots of shout and some minutes to soak and the stain is lightened and lifted. I love using shout so much, it even gets stains out of clothes. It’s amazing!
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I’ve used this for years, it does a fairly good job on removing most stains. However not all stains. I don’t know if they were missed the first time around & got set in or not. However I’ve not found any fail safe stain remover.
Aleena W.
My mom used this product every since I can remember; it’s a life safer! It sure has saved many clothes! It always helps remove the stain and keep the clothes looking new. It’s not expensive and I always pick mine up at Walmart.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Shout has saved many clothes in this house. I try to spray it on a stain as soon as I can and let it sit before washing. About 85% of the time the stains come out the first time. I definitely recommend this product!
Ashley C.
Duck Hill, MS
This is my go-to for all laundry stains. I learned to apply to the stained item a day or so prior to washing, and I have a much better outcome result. I just wish the solution wasn't so thick and sticky feeling.
Chelsey C.
Inman, SC
My favorite stain remover! Takes care of tough stains as well as grease pretty good! Tried other stain removers without much luck! Shout definitely seems to be the best! Would recommend to any laundry do-ers!
kassidy h.
Shout seems to work on any kind of stain you can think of! From food stains to grass stains, it does it all! Sometimes it doesn’t take the whole stain away but it gets the most of it. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Kaitlyn W.
This works great! I use this on my toddlers clothes and my husbands jeans. They are both messy people lol and this is my go to when I want at least some of their clothes to look decent.
Shelby C.
Does this get oil stains out?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
What are you thoughts on this product
JOY V.
What are the most nasty stains you have removed from this product?
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
What is the worst stain Shout has gotten out for you?!
Rachelle G.
Cleveland, OH
How well do you think shout works? Do you really think it gets every stain out well? Or only some stains?