BY SHOUT #1 in Stain Remover

Shout® Trigger is packed with stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up and remove tough stains.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• Triple-Acting Formula
    • Clings
    • Penetrates
    • Lifts away stains
  • Convenient trigger dispenser.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

• I have used this product and it works well, is there other produc...1 Answers
  • Did it work good for you ? 5 Answers
  • How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10, 10 bein...2 Answers
Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover
  • "For tough stains, you can even spray it and let the piece of clothing sit for awhile before washing to make sure the stain comes out." in 1 review
Ceairra J.
Oxon hill, MD
I picked up this product off of the shelf to give it a try and it’s been a must have ever since. I spray my whites and or stained clothing pre washing and it gets the stains right out. Even the old and the toughest of stains are no match. It’s super affordable and effective, and I highly recommend that you try this product out and tell me what you think !!. Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover
Courtney G.
Northport
I always have this in my house ! My kids can be pretty messy , and the stains oh my goodness ! I simply spray this and rub a little bit and let it sit and just toss it in the wash and away I go. Stain is gone ! Cheap and does the job!
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I used this growing up knowing I could easily spray this on a stain, throw the clothes in the washer and know that the stain would be gone. Easy to do and extremely effective almost if not 100% of the time. I recommend to anyone that exists, especially those with children.
Karyn D.
Blue Springs, MO
My mom introduced me to Shout a few years ago.  I use Shout in combination with dawn liquid soap to get all laundry stains out of clothes with no problems.  Big tip:  Don't' place items in dryer as the stain may not have come out but 95% of the time they do
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love shout! I have a 1 year old and a 8 year old boy and I use this constantly on their clothes. I spray it on the stains and rub it in then toss them right in the washer. When they come out, the stains are gone. This is a must have for anyone with kids!
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
This cleaner works on everything. I have a 6 year old daughter so I have plenty of stains to clean up. It works so well for her fingerprint stains. She has come home covered in paint and marker on her white dress and it got it all out. It looked brand new!
Amanda G.
sykesvile
I always purchase this. It is the best for getting stains out. It’s about $4 and lasts me a while. I spray on clothes let sit for a few minutes and throw in the washing machine. I have used this product to get red wine out of my carpet. Worked GREAT
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love this!! It gets stains out of my clothes so quickly and easily!!! All I do is spray the stain and then rub the fabric together a little. Sometimes I let it soak, but sometimes I just throw it straight in the wash, and everything comes right out.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Having a one year old means there’s always a mess happening somewhere in my house. A few shots of shout and some minutes to soak and the stain is lightened and lifted. I love using shout so much, it even gets stains out of clothes. It’s amazing!
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I’ve used this for years, it does a fairly good job on removing most stains. However not all stains. I don’t know if they were missed the first time around & got set in or not. However I’ve not found any fail safe stain remover.
Shelby C.
Does this get oil stains out?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
What are you thoughts on this product
JOY V.
What are the most nasty stains you have removed from this product?
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
What is the worst stain Shout has gotten out for you?!
Rachelle G.
Cleveland, OH
How well do you think shout works? Do you really think it gets every stain out well? Or only some stains?