BY SHOUT #2 in Stain Remover

Shout® Trigger is packed with stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up and remove tough stains.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• Triple-Acting Formula
    • Clings
    • Penetrates
    • Lifts away stains
  • Convenient trigger dispenser.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

• I have used this product and it works well, is there othe...1 Answers
  • Did it work good for you ? 5 Answers
  • How fast does this work? And how well on a score of 1-10,...2 Answers
Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover
  • "For tough stains, you can even spray it and let the piece of clothing sit for awhile before washing to make sure the stain comes out." in 1 review
Ben W.
Birmingham
I used Shout to remove a small stain on a newly purchased pair of pants. I let it sit overnight just as the instructions recommend on the back of the bottle. After pulling them out of the wash, I noted a new stain that was clearly caused by Shout. You can see the ring in the shape of the spray. I've attached photos as well. I have reached out to SC Johnson regarding how their product damaged my pants but they have not responded. I normally wouldn't do this sort of thing, but these were new $100 pants that I only wore once. Needless to say I'm aggravated!
Ceairra J.
Oxon hill, MD
I picked up this product off of the shelf to give it a try and it’s been a must have ever since. I spray my whites and or stained clothing pre washing and it gets the stains right out. Even the old and the toughest of stains are no match. It’s super affordable and effective, and I highly recommend that you try this product out and tell me what you think !!. Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
This stain remover works really well. I always keep a bottle in my laundry room. It keeps my kids clothes in good shape and cleans a variety of stains even ones that have dried on the fabric. I buy it at dollar general and it is usually under three dollars.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love shout! I have a 1 year old and a 8 year old boy and I use this constantly on their clothes. I spray it on the stains and rub it in then toss them right in the washer. When they come out, the stains are gone. This is a must have for anyone with kids!
Beth M.
South Point, OH
Having a one year old means there’s always a mess happening somewhere in my house. A few shots of shout and some minutes to soak and the stain is lightened and lifted. I love using shout so much, it even gets stains out of clothes. It’s amazing!
Lee Ann S.
Works on set in stains and grease stains as well. Doesn’t discolor your clothing. Works well paired with L A’s Totally Awesome. I’m very impressed how well it works! It’s not too expensive but very affordable! I always recommend shout!
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I’ve used this for years, it does a fairly good job on removing most stains. However not all stains. I don’t know if they were missed the first time around & got set in or not. However I’ve not found any fail safe stain remover.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Even I gave a 4 star to Shout Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover it’s still number one to go to. That’s the one I buy and use it every day (3 kids stain cloths a lot). Shout works almost amazingly almost on all stains. But if the stain was on the cloths for long time it’s hard to remove the stain with shout. Or if I wash stain cloths then realized there is a stain Shout also probably wouldn’t do as good as it would work on fresh stains.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Shout has saved many clothes in this house. I try to spray it on a stain as soon as I can and let it sit before washing. About 85% of the time the stains come out the first time. I definitely recommend this product!
shahin m.
Purchased at: Costco
Very effective. Just spray a little on the stain on your carpet or sofas and let it damp. Just put a kitchen towel on it. The stain will get on the towel and completely out of your carpet. Have used it hundreds of time. I spill things all the time. So this comes handy for me. Would recommend.
Shelby C.
Does this get oil stains out?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
What are you thoughts on this product
JOY V.
What are the most nasty stains you have removed from this product?
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
What is the worst stain Shout has gotten out for you?!
Rachelle G.
Cleveland, OH
How well do you think shout works? Do you really think it gets every stain out well? Or only some stains?