BY SHOUT #38 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Let the Ultra Pro power go to work on your tough stains and odors. Shout PetsA,A Pro Strength Stain & Odor Remover is a professionalstrength cleaner that will work on the toughest stains and odors. Ultra Pro penetrates deep into the fabric's subsurface tocompletely destroy any trace of stain & odor. Prevents re-marking Fresh scent Pet and child safe Ingredients: Water, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dowanol DPnB, (6EO) (surfonic L 12-6),Sodium, Xylenesulfonate, Acticide MBS, Fragrance w/ OdorNeutralizing Techonology Directions: Blot and/or remove excess solid or liquid waste. Saturate thesoiled area with cleaner and allow 3-5 minutes to penetrate stain. Blot excess moisture with a cloth and repeat as necessary. Allowthe area to dry naturally. Vacuum when dry. Always test forcolorfastness on a hidden area before full use. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation develops, seek medicalattention 32 fl oz / 945 mL see more...

Danielle M.
One of our favorite household items. This product has saved our carpet multiple times with our new puppy. It kills any odor she may have created and you can never tell where the accident occurred. We always have this product under our sink! I've even used this on a mattress after a potty training toddler had an accident, and it removed all odor. Love this spray.
Leigh H.
Charlotte, NC
With two cats and a dog its hard to keep my rugs clean. This is my go to product I use to save my carpets and area rugs. It cleans up urine and throw up wonderfully. It gets the stains out like they were never there and the smells are gone. Thanks Shout
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
A lot of pet stain and carpet cleaner will not smell like I'd hope it would. It smells too much like cleaner but not the way I want my carpet to smell. This stuff I actually love the scent.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
I used to have a cat that thought it was his duty to let us know how unhappy he was with me being at work all day in the form of using the bathroom where he wasn't supposed to. For me, it was an uphill battle finding the right products until I found Shout. Afterwards, it was the ONLY product I needed to clean up after my cat. I no longer have my cat (may he rest in peace) but I will continue to keep this product in my house as long as I have pets.
Christina L.
I give this a 3 out of 5 stars. This product is great for pets. What I like about this product is that it removes the smell of any dog or cat odor. My only issue with this is that I notice it doesn't remove the stain and it doesn't dry up as fast as I thought it would.
Kerisa W.
Boise, ID
I have a mini doxie pup who hasn't quite mastered the art of telling us when she needs to go potty. This product has saved everything from carpet, to couches, pillows, jackets and even shoes. Great product to have around the house! Even if you don't own a pet you never know if a friend might bring over their fur baby!
Saw it on the internet and bought it for my friend he has a cat left a stain he tried soup bleach nothing worked he tried shout pro strenght a single try removed it
Tara T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is perfect for getting odor and stains out of carpet. AS a owner of 2 dogs i can say that i love this product. it helps my carpet from smelling nasty.
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
So let me tell you why I bought this product.

My partner and I moved across country. Through the powers of Craig's list, we were able to sell all our furniture which helped a lot with moving cost. We took a few possessions, including our three cats, in a small car and drove 2,000 miles. The downside? We had no furniture when we arrived....except for THE couch.

We found this incredible mid century couch and the seller held it for us until we arrived. The couch was so cool, funky, and a pain in the butt to haul up three flights of stairs. Either way, it made it, we loved it and had ONE place to sit until we bought the rest of our furniture.

Based on the product, you can probably see where I'm going with this. After our first night...sleeping on the floor...we wake up to a rancid smell. I checked the litter box and changed it. Still the smell lingered. So we go on a hunt to find the mess and the culprit. All the cats refused to make eye contact and were trying to act all innocent. Since it was the only piece of furniture in the place, we were able to located the spot quite easily.

Right there, in the perfect spot to hit all four cushions, was a MASSIVE amount of urine. It was so much that I actually considered that it could have been my boyfriend. It was horrible... my couch...the one I fell in love with was destroyed. He told me that I would have to throw it out. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Childishly, I cried and cried...and cried.

Those damn cats! I was livid that I'd have to get rid of the awesome sofa I just purchased. Then he went online and found this product and told me there may be hope. We ordered three bottles of Rocco and Roxie, and had it shipped ASAP. We were both very impressed with the speedy delivery. As soon as it came I went to work. I stripped the couch and followed the directions as per the emailed instructions. We ended up only needing one bottle.

I write this review whilst sitting on that very couch. It smells even better than when purchased and it survived its own apocalypse! I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and have already recommended it to family!

Although we have been able to furnish the rest of our apartment, that couch is still my favorite piece! My retro sofa is a survivor and that is thanks to Rocco and Roxie. This product and family owned company are efficient, genuine and effective! If you need some magic in a bottle, this is what you're looking for! 😺😸😸
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Used when my puppy was little and I still use it just to refresh the carpets from the dogs. Works great and smells great
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this work on set in stains?