Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesShout
Pets Pro Strength Urine Destroyer

Shout Pets Pro Strength Urine Destroyer

by Shout

Shout Pets Pro Strength Urine Destroyer is a professional strength cleaner that will work on the toughest stains & odors. It penetrates deep into the fabrics subsurface to remove any stain & odor, Shout is powerful on set in stains while being gentle on your carpets and furniture. Features: Tough on stains, gentle on fabric; fresh scent Used For: Fabrics; carpet and furniture Health Consideration: Cleaning Weight: 32 oz/ 946 mL Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands immediately after use. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Ingredients: Water, (6EO), (Surfonic L12-6), Dowanol DPnB, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance w/ odor neutralizing technology, Acticide MBS

Does this get rid of cat urine odor?
I’m still looking for something like this to get rid of the smell from when my dog has accidents. How well does this one work?
Does this work on set in stains?
Start your review of Shout Pets Pro Strength Urine Destroyer!
How would you rate this product?
Lily Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,206 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love this. My puppy had a problem peeing on the carpet and this really helped with the smell
Heather B.
Gahanna, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A lot of pet stain and carpet cleaner will not smell like I'd hope it would. It smells too much like cleaner but not the way I want my carpet to smell. This stuff I actually love the scent.
Christina L.
Ewing, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I give this a 3 out of 5 stars. This product is great for pets. What I like about this product is that it removes the smell of any dog or cat odor. My only issue with this is that I notice it doesn't remove the stain and it doesn't dry up as fast as I thought it would.
member-87d60a16f
Saw it on the internet and bought it for my friend he has a cat left a stain he tried soup bleach nothing worked he tried shout pro strenght a single try removed it
Leigh H.
Charlotte, NC
With two cats and a dog its hard to keep my rugs clean. This is my go to product I use to save my carpets and area rugs. It cleans up urine and throw up wonderfully. It gets the stains out like they were never there and the smells are gone. Thanks Shout
Danielle M.
One of our favorite household items. This product has saved our carpet multiple times with our new puppy. It kills any odor she may have created and you can never tell where the accident occurred. We always have this product under our sink! I've even used this on a mattress after a potty training toddler had an accident, and it removed all odor. Love this spray.
Claire V.
birmingham
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like this and it always seemed to remove the stains well for me.a big bottle and I still have over half left
TaSheka S.
Never tried this ...but i do use and like the regualr shout so this has to be just as good...
Hallie P.
Columbia
Perfect for when your furry friend makes a mess! Really gets out the stain and covers any kind of smell without being too overwhelming itself! I recommend!
Tara T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is perfect for getting odor and stains out of carpet. AS a owner of 2 dogs i can say that i love this product. it helps my carpet from smelling nasty.