Shout Laundry Supplies Multi-Purpose Instant Stain Remover Wipes (12-Pack) 02246

BY SHOUT #54 in Stain Remover

Shop for Cleaning at The Home Depot. Shout Multi-Purpose Cleaning Wipes (12-Count) provide a versatile way to quickly treat a range of household stains, from the interior of your car to your shirt. The pre-moistened towelettes contain stain-fighting ingredients that serve as pre-treatment for the washing machine for added convenience. see more...

Isabella V.
Fayetteville, NC
I had makeup stain on my favorite white shirt and I was freaking out. My cousin showed me this and OMG it came off instantly! I love it ! I purchased mines from target but I'm sure Walmart has it too.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Best little handy stain wipes when your on the go! Never know when your gonna need it
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I keep these in my house, car and in my diaper bag! They are that awesome!! They instantly take stains out!
Michelle R.
Essex Jct, VT
I think these are great but they only work on small stains. Tough stains can't be beat by this.