BY SHOUT

Shout® Color Catcher® +Oxi Booster In-Wash Pouches.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Allows mixed washes helps prevent color runs.
Brightens whites and colors helps fight stains.
Pouch with oxi powder.
10.
5.5in x 3.3in (14cm x 8.3cm). see more...

• Is there any color bleeding when you use these?6 Answers
Emily K.
Fayetteville, NC
These awesome color catchers let me be a bit lazy doing the wash- and no one has to know! Gone are the days of sorting but every color. Pop one of these puppies in and it sucks up the extra dye so everything stays as it should be. Usually I buy an off brand version, but when they’re out this works well, even if it is more money.
Krys R.
Must have in every laundry room !!! Run out to purchase if you haven't already. Mix colors and they don't run; it's truly amazing and saves a mom with very active and sometime messy boys a lot of time. I do still bleach my whites separate but at times had to mix and never had an issue with them being ruined thanks to this product. Beware if it is the first time you are washing dark denim or a bright red shirt throw two or three in the load to be on the super safe side.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have product for busy moms and dads who do not always have time to separate whites from colors. You will be amazed at how much color one sheet can catch. I always use this product when washing new clothes, especially dark wash jeans that tend to bled color when washed.
Candace B.
This is a must have in our house. I throw them in with new clothes that tend to run, or if i just do t have time to sever are clothes and do separate loads. They work great!
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product for those of whose who don't like separating their clothes or just don't have enough whites to do an entirely separate load.
Amy J.
Daphne, AL
Works better than any other brand. You can actually see the colors on the color catcher sheet so you know it's working.
Jessica M.
Este es el mejor producto que han creado ose a todo producto d resta marca es buenísimo no me puede faltar en casa
Brenda H.
I've tried them not a really big fan of them. Maybe I used them wrong but really did not catch all the color.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love these because my clothes don't run which I love because I'm to lazy to separate whites and colors
Brenda P.
Kippens, NL
It works great! I put them in with new clothes I pick up from the store that tend to run on their first few washes. It picks up quite a bit. These have saved me a few times!
Laura H.
Royse City, TX
Is there any color bleeding when you use these?