BY SHOUT

ShoutColor Catcher Dye Trapping Sheets 72 ea Mix Whites Colors in the Same Load Laundry Made Simpler! Prevents Color Runs Allows Mixed Loads The Proof is on the Sheet With Color Catcher Sheets you can mix whites, lights and colors without worrying about color runs. No need to separate clothes. Color Catcher sheets trap loose dyes and dirt released during the wash cycle. At the end of the wash, the dye and dirt come out of the Color Catcher sheet, not your clothes. The proof is on the Sheet! Note: Carton made of 95% post-consumer content; please recycle. Cloth; see more...

Veronica M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Starting with the birth of my son, the never ending need to have the washing machine running with the laundry loads that comes with a baby, I was doing laundry all day; fearfully separating whites, lights, dark, etc. I made the mistake of mixing lights & darks in the wash after a expensive shipment of baby clothes arrived, only to find the colors has faded and the lights had been smeared. If you have kids or not, I recommend using these in all your loads, they actually work, I could not believe my eyes the first time I used one and it came out all brown while the clothing looked newer. I use these on my clothes now too as they do really well at catching dyes from all kinds of pants and jeans, also a must have for the first wash before wear of any new clothing article as these papers will catch the dyes & the clothing comes out looking new and not the dreadful faded color. They are hard to find in stores and I finding them here on Amazon with the option to "subscribe & save" which I do, is a great way to save money and a great way to always have them instock for your home.
Diana B.
I really loved these sheets! So easy to use and very effective! Now I don't have to sort the clothes by color, I just add one sheet before loading the clothes. When I had a lot of dark clothes along with white and colored, I added two sheets and none of the colors leaked! This is the best investment as I safe water and energy, and my clothes still can look like new longer. After I removed the sheets they are dark colored, I just can imagine that my white clothes could look like if I just put everything together)))
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are a MUST have especially if you have a baby or are expecting and you wash all the babies clothes together I have not had any fading since I bought these!!
Stacy-Ann T.
We use Shout sheets in our clothing to avoid the colours from clothing running onto other clothing. It does a great job at it.