BY SHOUT

Protect clothes from color bleeding and preserve colors

Shout® Color Catcher® sheets absorb and trap loose dyes in your wash water, protecting clothes against color bleeds and helping preserve original colors.

Product Information:

• Sheets lock up loose dyes found in the wash water to help prevent dyes from bleeding onto other clothes.

• Sheets change color as they absorb any loose dyes.

• Saves time by reducing the need for sorting.

• Saves money by reducing the need for half-size loads.

• Safe for all colorfast washables.

• Works in all water temperatures.

• Does this actually work and can I put grey coloured cloth...3 Answers
  • I never separate my whites from darks and colors. Would t...2 Answers
  • Are these legit? Do they really work????3 Answers
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't know how I ever lived before these. I found out about them from a sample box years ago. But, it wasn't until a year ago did I start using them after I accidentally dyed a load of laundry because I mixed in a new pair of hot pink shorts. Oopsie. Now I put one of these sheets in every load that has new clothes in it and it catches the color, no color transfer at all. I highly recommend these as a laundry staple.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love using this in my wash in order to not mix any colors or dyes. This is super easy as I am a college student and don’t have the time or enough laundry to separate colors and do multiple loads. I would recommend this to a friend.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Starting with the birth of my son, the never ending need to have the washing machine running with the laundry loads that comes with a baby, I was doing laundry all day; fearfully separating whites, lights, dark, etc. I made the mistake of mixing lights & darks in the wash after a expensive shipment of baby clothes arrived, only to find the colors has faded and the lights had been smeared. If you have kids or not, I recommend using these in all your loads, they actually work, I could not believe my eyes the first time I used one and it came out all brown while the clothing looked newer. I use these on my clothes now too as they do really well at catching dyes from all kinds of pants and jeans, also a must have for the first wash before wear of any new clothing article as these papers will catch the dyes & the clothing comes out looking new and not the dreadful faded color. They are hard to find in stores and I finding them here on Amazon with the option to "subscribe & save" which I do, is a great way to save money and a great way to always have them instock for your home.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
I got to try this sample a few times and it’s great.
My clothes didn’t mix colors and my whites still stayed white , this works really well.

Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV

My mother recently
bought a couple tie-dyed shirts and bodysuits for my little Boogie, and so I
decided to try out the Shout Color Catcher Dye Trapping Sheets. Normally, I
would have to wash these items separately in their own load of laundry, which
anyone with kids knows we have enough to do already, lol. I went ahead and put
them in with a regular load, with one of the Shout sheets. Perfection. None of
the bright purple dye was transferred to any other item of clothing. The Shout
sheet came out colored purple, proving that it had done its job. These are
definitely something I will be purchasing and recommending to all of my
friends.

I received a free
sample of the Shout Color Catcher Dye Trapping Sheets from pinchME in
consideration for my honest opinion and review.

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I received a PinchMe box in exchange for my honest review. This is one of the items in my box.

My children have been helping us with the laundry lately which means that my husband's white shirts have become a light pink color. I bleached all of our whites and his them to wash myself. When I saw this in the box, I was hesitant to let them try it but thought, what could it hurt, we have more bleach? I let them put all of the clothes, all colors minus the towels, in the wash. I can't lie, I cringed a little when I shut the lid. But, I was amazed when I opened the lid at the end of the wash. My whites were WHITE!

If you have little ones who want to help and a husband whose shirts end up look, this may be for you.

#HAPPYPINCHe
PINCHme
Deb C.
Madison, ME
I would not recommend this product. I thought I would save myself time and money by using this and not separating my laundry. This was a big mistake that cost me probably $50. I had blue sheets and decided to add in a couple of my 2 year olds outfits, a few socks and hand towels. I didn't notice until after I took everything out of the dryer that all of the other items I threw in now have a blue tinge to them from my sheets. The color catcher cloth had a slight greyish/blue tint to it, but it looks like the clothing caught more than the cloth did. I don't even know if I can get the clothes to return to their original colors. Very disappointed in this product.
Diana B.
I really loved these sheets! So easy to use and very effective! Now I don't have to sort the clothes by color, I just add one sheet before loading the clothes. When I had a lot of dark clothes along with white and colored, I added two sheets and none of the colors leaked! This is the best investment as I safe water and energy, and my clothes still can look like new longer. After I removed the sheets they are dark colored, I just can imagine that my white clothes could look like if I just put everything together)))
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
I love these! I am in college and it's so easy to just toss a sheet in with my laundry. I can wash my colors and whites together and not have to worry about my whites coming out a different color. They are so easy to use and I can save so much time in money by not having to do multiple loads.
Ash B.
Miami
I throw one of these in EVERY load just in case I accidentally mix my whites with my colors... especially red. These sheets have saved me quite a few times. You can literally see the dyes it catches on the sheet so there's no need to wonder if it works. After one load, you'll know.
Geneva A.
Are these legit? Do they really work????
Ikraa N.
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Does this actually work and can I put grey coloured clothes with black and ones and red ones ??
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
I never separate my whites from darks and colors. Would this help so I can combine all my laundry without losing brightness in my whites or is that not their intention?
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Does anyone else have a problem with these not grabbing all of the excess color even when you use more than one in a load?