BY SHOUT

Shout® Advanced Stain-Lifting Foam is specially formulated to remove tough, greasy stains like machine oil, greasy food and spaghetti sauce.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• Three powerful stain-fighting ingredients formulated to treat tough, greasy stains.
  • Foaming action lifts and removes stains from clothing.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

Bridget C.
Cleveland
This has always been a go to for me, growing up my father worked with asphalt, sealer just alway came home a mess! The aerosol can is the best for these types of stains, when pretreated!
Courtney S.
Thomaston, CT
I spilled olive oil all over (brand new!) knit shoes as well as my jeans and immediately freaked out. I went to google for help and this product was the top item with tons of great reviews. I picked it up immediately. It removed the stains almost completely after the first wash in cold water, but I, ever so critical, still saw some stains. For stubborn stains, the can says to treat again but this time laundering with water as hot as the garment can take. The stains were lifted and my shoes look good as new...which they are!
This product is now marketed as "Grease Busters" rather than "Greasy Stains"!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Shout is a miracle worker I have not seen a stain old, new, baby, adult that it wouldn't get rid of I always use shout on my clothes ir has saved me thousands of dollars
cecilia m.
This stuff is amazing. I have vogue tires and this stuff is a miracle. I was scrubbing the everyday until I got this product. I just spray it in and spray it off. no scrubbing necessary. I brought it online at Wal-Mart and brought 3 at one time. paid like $16with tax so it's affordable. I love it. if you have vogue tires this will be your best friend.
Vanessa A.
What is in this miracle item?!! Boy I have been struggling with my husband's work shirts for years.I bumped into this product by chance.I did the wash and was amazed on how brught and clean the shirts came out. No excessive rubbing or scrubbing needed.I highly recommend this for greasy messes.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
Miracle worker!! There is not a stain that my child can make that this will not take care of! It's gentle on my kids clothes too!! Lovely fragrance and easy steps. It's a must have in our laundry room cabinets
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This stuff brought out the worst stain I have ever had! My son spilled a red drink on my white rug and. Nothing I used brought it out. Well I bought this at Walmart and I was shocked. It brought out the stain! Love this stuff.
Ashley R.
Freehold, NJ
Not a huge fan of stain fighters but this one is pretty good. Only suggestion is DO NOT LET IT DRY!!! It will leave a weird stain on the clothes that won't come out.
Jennifer W.
Starkville, MS
I've been using the advanced stain-lifting grease-busting foam! It works wonders. You just have to remember to rub it in or let it sit long enough.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
This works great when our puppies decide to show our rug who is the boss. I really enjoy the smell and that there is not crust left behind
Crystal G.