BY SHOUT #5 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
April M.
Fromberg, MT
I have used this product a long time ago and really was not impressed I'm not certain that the formula has changed but I tried it recently for the first time in probably 10 years and it seemed to do the job very very well all kinds of stains all kinds of textures.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Decorator Expert
Yessss!! Like we have our holy grail in makeup this is my holy grail in house supplies!! We get stains and especially for a very active messy 2 year old!! I can't live without my shout!! Its affordable!! It definitely works to get those stains out!! I used to be like Nooo don't get that new outfit dirty ,but that's hard with a 2 year old and shout does the job!!! Shout® Advanced Action Gel
Rachael M.
Love shout advanced. Gets the stains out super well with the cleaning formula. I enjoy how much this costs as well. I love how the stains dissappear so fast and help keep my clothes clean as possible.
Lauren L.
Shout is a great stain remover. It does the job and doesn't contain bleach. It is also super concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Tara N.
This really works! If I'm home and I get a spill, it immediately takes it out (even blood). As far as my stepson's baseball pants, I spray the heck out of them and they come out clean!
Polina L.
Great stuff !I really like using this stain remover and it works great. I've used some other removers and the stain remain in the clothing. Cleans apsolutley everything. I dont have to worry about stains anymore,it gets almost every stain out! And plus it smells good.This does an amazing job at getting out even oily stains!!
bilel b.
algeria oum bouaghi meskiana
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative"
Cheyeanna G.
Portales, NM
My all time best friend! I am one of the clumsiest people ever so shout has saved my clothes and bedding more than once.
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
Hands down the best stain remover out there, not to mention it's under $5! I soak any stain and it comes out EVERY TIME. Whether it's blood, toothpaste, oil, chocolate, it's always a success. I've even been able to get old stains out that I thought were doomed using this product. Highly recommend!
Beth M.
South Point, OH
Makes getting stains out a breeze, even with a dog and baby! It's rather cheap and it works well. It's very effective. Just spray on, leave on for a bit, and wipe up and the stain is gone. I love shout
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is the scent really strong? Too overpowering?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?