BY SHOUT #3 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
This is THE BOMB! This is one of the only things I will use. And you can leave it overnight! This stuff works!
Amy S.
This is my favorite spot treatment for stains on clothes. I spray this on them and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before washing them. Tbh I’m not sure if those are the directions, but it works every single time!! I love shout!! Will never buy anything else again!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This stuff is amazing! I’ve been using this for YEARS! I always make sure I have this on hand! Very affordable and works amazing! I have a child who loves getting dirty and this keeps his clothes looking brand new!
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
This stuff is the best stain fighter on the market. In middle school I did my science fair project on different stain fighters and this one won by a lot. Works fast and really gets the whole stain out the first time!!!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love using shout because I have sprayed out on some really hard to get out stains on my clothes and the product really does what it says it does it it’s just about any stains out especially stains like blood/grass/dirt
Brittany B.
Oakdale, CA
This really gets those tough stains out and it has a good smell to it also but the most important thing is it gets those stains out.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
It does help get the stains out. I had my favorite shirt that had an oil stain from cooking and I let it set for about 30 minutes and it came right out. I love this!!
Sophia G.
I love this product right as I notice a stain I apply it to that area and I instantly see it working. I even applied it to my carpet to remove some stains and it works wonders for me. Definitely go give this a try if you haven’t.
Mary C.
tuscaloosa
never had a stain that wouldn’t get out from using this product. i love it and can always count on it. letting the stain remover sit for a while helps a lot and it’s inexpensive
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Omg with three dogs and a 1 year old this stuff has been a life saver or dog saver!! Either way i reccommed it to everyone
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?