BY SHOUT #5 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Polina L.
Great stuff !I really like using this stain remover and it works great. I've used some other removers and the stain remain in the clothing. Cleans apsolutley everything. I dont have to worry about stains anymore,it gets almost every stain out! And plus it smells good.This does an amazing job at getting out even oily stains!!
bilel b.
algeria oum bouaghi meskiana
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative"
Cheyeanna G.
Portales, NM
My all time best friend! I am one of the clumsiest people ever so shout has saved my clothes and bedding more than once.
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
Hands down the best stain remover out there, not to mention it's under $5! I soak any stain and it comes out EVERY TIME. Whether it's blood, toothpaste, oil, chocolate, it's always a success. I've even been able to get old stains out that I thought were doomed using this product. Highly recommend!
Beth M.
South Point, OH
Makes getting stains out a breeze, even with a dog and baby! It's rather cheap and it works well. It's very effective. Just spray on, leave on for a bit, and wipe up and the stain is gone. I love shout
April M.
Fromberg, MT
I have used this product a long time ago and really was not impressed I'm not certain that the formula has changed but I tried it recently for the first time in probably 10 years and it seemed to do the job very very well all kinds of stains all kinds of textures.
Alejandra P.
El Paso , TX
I freaking love it! It helps me remove even the most persistent stains on my clothes, without ever damaging the material or the color of the clothing. It's extremely affordable, and works like no other, especially when paired with OxiClean.
Amber L.
This product is a must have. It clean stains with no problem. It is great to use on baby spit up and poop explosions.
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
I've loved using this product on tough hard to get out stains. I had to give it four stars though because occasionally it doesn't do so well getting blowout stains out of my infants outfits. Easy to use though!
Hannah B.
I use this religiously for my laundry. I hate when deodorant leaves any trace of white marks and so for most items I spray this in the arm area to eliminate any chance of them remaining after the wash. I have also used this on set in stains from food to even blood (my own from a fall haha) and if you leave it set long enough and/or use it a few times in a row the stain is sure to be gone. I would be wary of using on certain delicate fabrics and test it first if you are unsure.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?