BY SHOUT #4 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Shout® Advanced Action Gel
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’ve been purchasing this it’s easy to get for me easy to use I do you loads and loads of laundry for five people and it does take out stains I will purchase it again
Lily F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Shout® Advanced Action Gel Works great on any stain you could possibly think of. Love this product so much will be using this product a lot for stains now often this is the first time im xusing it and love it so far.
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great stain remover and long lasting. It works to remove all kinds of stains that you wouldn’t think would come out.
Susan W.
Dallas
This is my go to stain fighter I use this on everything that has a spot or stain. It is very effective on stains. I purchased this at Walmart fir a very reasonable price. I recommend this it works on most stains.
Brittany F.
He only stain remover i use on my laundry. It’s gentle on clothes but tough on stains. It always gets everything out, has a nice clean scent, and is affordable! Always keep a bottle in my house!
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
I don't know how it works so well... but it's amazing. This stuff can tackle any stain with ease... red wine, grease, grass, pit marks, you name it! And it's surprisingly very inexpensive. I always keep a bottle of this on hand from now on, as it's much better than any other spray on stain removed I've tried. I also love that it works for coloured fabrics too, not just whites.
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
This spray always does the job! It is great for price and lives up to its advertisements! It always lifts my stains and I will continue to use and buy
Tierra L.
United States
I love this product I mean who doesn't it's amazing it really gets the stains out really well....aaa!!!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is also, a very good stain remover. It’s triple acting. Clinging, penetrating, and lifting like no other. This usually, always removes stains the first time I apply it. This is very safe for all colorfast washables. Your fabrics will not bleed, nor fade.
**I approve
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?