BY SHOUT #5 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
This stuff is a godsend! I have a nasty habit of going to bed with my makeup on, and believe it or not, squishing my face into my pillowcase leaves some pretty heavy stains. Mascara and oily makeup do not come off of my pillowcases easily, so i tend to treat them heavily with this spray.

It works like a charm, every time!
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I freaking love it! It helps me remove even the most persistent stains on my clothes, without ever damaging the material or the color of the clothing. It's extremely affordable, and works like no other, especially when paired with OxiClean.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Decorator Expert
This product is like magic. It truly removes almost ever my stain. Well worth every cent.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Shout Advanced Action Gel Stain Remover is a great laundry aid! The gel allows the stain release to really soak into the stain, and not dry out. The key is to catch the stain before you dry it, so check the spot before drying in case it needs another application.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Decorator Expert
Yessss!! Like we have our holy grail in makeup this is my holy grail in house supplies!! We get stains and especially for a very active messy 2 year old!! I can't live without my shout!! Its affordable!! It definitely works to get those stains out!! I used to be like Nooo don't get that new outfit dirty ,but that's hard with a 2 year old and shout does the job!!! Shout® Advanced Action Gel
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert
SHOUT ADVANCED ACTION GEL STAIN REMOVER is perfect weapon against all those messy, greasy mishaps.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I will only use shout to get tough stain out- it take out everything- makeup, blood, pen stains, chocolate 😌... it works on any stain and affordable too!!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Great cheap and easy stain remover. I like it because you just spray and then wash. It always seems to get those tough stains out.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I really like this stuff. We are clumsy food lovers who tend to spill anything from mustard to pasta sauce. This shout really gets stains out, however it is beneficial if you let it sit for ten minutes before placing it in the wash.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert
I use this on my kids clothes and it takes all the stains out. It even takes blood and dirt out.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?