BY SHOUT #3 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Shout® Advanced Action Gel
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Erika C.
Waldron, AR
My husband work on an oil rig so when I wash his rig clothes I first spray them down with this. It really helps take the oil out of the clothes.
Stephanie S.
This stuff is a godsend! I have a nasty habit of going to bed with my makeup on, and believe it or not, squishing my face into my pillowcase leaves some pretty heavy stains. Mascara and oily makeup do not come off of my pillowcases easily, so i tend to treat them heavily with this spray.

It works like a charm, every time!
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is also, a very good stain remover. It’s triple acting. Clinging, penetrating, and lifting like no other. This usually, always removes stains the first time I apply it. This is very safe for all colorfast washables. Your fabrics will not bleed, nor fade.
**I approve
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I freaking love it! It helps me remove even the most persistent stains on my clothes, without ever damaging the material or the color of the clothing. It's extremely affordable, and works like no other, especially when paired with OxiClean.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product is like magic. It truly removes almost ever my stain. Well worth every cent.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
When you have a little one or are just a mess prone person this product is a must! I use this to pretreat any laundry with stains before I wash them. From baby poop to grass stains to tomato sauce shout always gets the stains out!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Shout Advanced Action Gel Stain Remover is a great laundry aid! The gel allows the stain release to really soak into the stain, and not dry out. The key is to catch the stain before you dry it, so check the spot before drying in case it needs another application.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Amy S.
This is my favorite spot treatment for stains on clothes. I spray this on them and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before washing them. Tbh I’m not sure if those are the directions, but it works every single time!! I love shout!! Will never buy anything else again!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This stuff is amazing! I’ve been using this for YEARS! I always make sure I have this on hand! Very affordable and works amazing! I have a child who loves getting dirty and this keeps his clothes looking brand new!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?

back