BY SHOUT #5 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Jessica M.
This is such a great product! It is great at removing stains from rugs or just anything at all! Must have product
Callie W.
Hanceville, AL
Love this product. It is a must have for my son and husbands clothes since they are always getting dirt or stains
Jennifer R.
This product is amazing, I have used it to remove hard stains from my work clothes, and grease stains on shoes.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Great for removing stains. I didn't think it would work, until I tried it. Definitely a staple in our house.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
It really works, my kids are a disaster eating and i dont have to worry about it anymore with shout remover
Tani L.
My mom's a chef and her jackets can get so dirty with grease and this stuff really helps get the stains out
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
The best that I have used to get out the stains on my kids close. From food to grass it gets them all out.
Daphne G.
Only stain remover I use and it's really good! It gets the tough stains out and like it didn't have one
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Shout is a great product. Spay and let soak before wash stain is gone. Great product when u have kids.
Stephanie H.
A must in a house with children especially when u get hard to remove grass stains this does its magic
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?