BY SHOUT #3 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this stuff it takes the stains off so fast and it always comes in handy when there's hard stains on my clothes or on the carpets I also have pets and it takes any stains they make away I recommend this product
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
This a great product! It takes out even the toughest of stains. My husband works as a mechanic and a little bit of this and some tide and there's no more stains. It's a real life saver! I would highly recommend this!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This an amazing product. Works fantastically. You don't have to spray much on the stain & even if you don't wash after a few days it will still come out, will even take out blood. Good price & absolutely recommend.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
I admit I'm a stain waiting to happen. Before I discovered Shout Advanced Action Gel Stain Remover I couldn't bring myself to wear white. Now I can wear white with confidence knowing Shout will get any stain out!
Amanda S.
Love this stuff. The gel makes it easier to hold in place wherever my stain is. Doesn't fade my colors. Only issue is the fact that it is gel, if you don't clean out the spout after each use, it will be clogged up.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Shout advanced is a staple in our house! Great at pulling out stains and helping clothes to smell fresh. The gel is nice because it doesn't just leak through quickly getting all over everywhere. Would recommend!
Melanie P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I feel like I always need shout because I always again my clothes. It's great but I always run out. It's effective and gets the stains out. It's an affordable product and I would recommend it to all families
Hailey P.
This product is pretty amazing. With a husband in the oil field and a 3 year old son there is a daily stain removing process. This product does the job for me. It's so affordable and you can find it anywhere
Olivia C.
If you are clumsy, this will be your savior LOL! I usually find stain removers not to be that effective but shout has honestly never let me down! This is a most have for mothers who are tired of throwing clothes away from stains!
Claire E.
Santa Monica , CA
Love love LOVE this spray. I find it to be extremely effective and is also reasonably priced. This is always my go-to stain remover and I would definitely recommend it! I truly can't think of a single con!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?