BY SHOUT #6 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Shout® Advanced Action Gel
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
This gel is especially good for grass and blood stains (can you tell I'm a mom yet) it's extra penetrating because the gel doesn't dry out too fast unlike the traditional. I like both that and this, but the gel is perfect for extra deep stains.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Shout is a top contender when I buy stain removal supplies. I know that it's good on most stains and that it won't fade colors. Sometimes I spray a few times in laundry machine to boost my detergent although that's not an advertised function.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
My mother introduced me to this product when I was young! I was one of those kids who trashed their clothing from playing outside. It's very affordable and gets out all of those tough stains hat you think will never disappear!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I used to think about was great until I discovered oxi-clean spot on treatment. They have different variety to suit well for a specific stain. With shout I find myself scrubbing the fabric which ends up fading or making the fabric look cheap
Samara F.
North Easton, MA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I've always used this and I'm a self-described laundry nut! It works so well and always gets out stains without ruining my clothing. It's affordable and lasts a long time- I'm saying that and I'm a person who gets a lot of stains!!!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this, it always gets my stains out. I have teenage boys and they get their clothes very dirty but Shout Advanced always gets it out. I love the way you can apply it directly to the stains. I highly recommend this.
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this stuff it takes the stains off so fast and it always comes in handy when there's hard stains on my clothes or on the carpets I also have pets and it takes any stains they make away I recommend this product
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This an amazing product. Works fantastically. You don't have to spray much on the stain & even if you don't wash after a few days it will still come out, will even take out blood. Good price & absolutely recommend.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
I admit I'm a stain waiting to happen. Before I discovered Shout Advanced Action Gel Stain Remover I couldn't bring myself to wear white. Now I can wear white with confidence knowing Shout will get any stain out!
Amanda S.
Love this stuff. The gel makes it easier to hold in place wherever my stain is. Doesn't fade my colors. Only issue is the fact that it is gel, if you don't clean out the spout after each use, it will be clogged up.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?

Kohl's