BY SHOUT #1 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Rachel P.
Warminster, PA
This product is amazing. There isn't a stain I haven't been able to remove since I've started using it. I spill coffee an all of my clothes. It is gental to use in every fabric. I've even removed blood before which has always been a nightmare for me. I would recommend this to anyone. I am a college student and it come very handy for those who cannot do laundry readily as if we were able to at home. It has the ability to remove old stains! This product has my approval!
Karen C.
This is a staple product in our home. I try to keep a bottle of Shout Advanced near every laundry basket. Then we spray as it goes in the hamper. Very rarely does this spray let me down! It's great on everything, except grease stains. Without #shoutadvanced, many things would have already become rags in our house! #dirtylaundry
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Shout advanced is the Shout I always purchase. I have purchased the spray before but I like the applicator and how it allows me to directly add the product & also scrub the fabric If I need to. It is a very good price & lasts for a while. Thanks to this product it has extended the life of some of my clothes.
Chloe H.
This works pretty well, but it's very hard to find for me. That's one reason I gave less stars. Another reason is because I haven't had it that long and I'm already almost out and I haven't had it that long or used it for that much clothing. It works well but I don't think I would buy it that often.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Shout Advanced Action Gel Stain Remover is a great laundry aid! The gel allows the stain release to really soak into the stain, and not dry out. The key is to catch the stain before you dry it, so check the spot before drying in case it needs another application.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Being a mom of a toddler I am constantly cleaning out stains from couches and clothes and whatever else. My mom used shout when I was growing up so I've always trusted and relied on the brand and will continue to do so. Fairly cheap, I think I purchased this at Walmart for around $3-4
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
This stuff is amaze balls! I have two nieces that are both toddlers and we all know just how messy toddlers can be. Sometimes I don't even know how they can possibly get that much stuff on their clothes, but this stuff never fails me! There are very few things that this won't work on.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
Shout is a great product for removing hard stains. I've tried other brands, and none seem to do the trick like shout. I have a 3 year old who occasionally has spills, and I will use a mixture of shout and water and it removes the stains almost immediately. Awesome product.
Caeli D.
This is by far my favorite spray on stain remover. This is a gel formula so it sprays on nice and thick. So you can look at it one of two ways yes, it will feel like your using more but its thicker. It is a good price and I would recommend. Takes out the tuffest stains.
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
This stuff works!! I was painting and dropped some acrylic paint on my black pants. after I finished what I was doing, I went to grab this stuff. it took it out right away. washed the pants and you can't tell paint was ever dropped on them! it was bring pink paint!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?