BY SHOUT #5 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
Shout is a good product cause I buy this for my girls (school)and my boyfriend(work )uniform and it work very good for them I love shout .
Rory L.
Love to shout it out! Works great on stains and priced right. I normally spray it on the stain, toss the item 8nto the laundry as normal.
Natalie P.
This stuff seriously works. I have s toddler that I'm constantly battling to keep her clothes looking nice, and shout is used regularly.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
With the grand babies being around they get so dirt .. Food stains are the hardest things to get out but shout it out works very well ..
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Best product this really works like magic ! Spray on stain and throw in your washer boom!! Comes out brand new . Definitely recommend
Ashley T.
Thompsons Stn, TN
With 2 kids this stuff is really amazing!! Whites stay white and that means so much to me! This is a must have in your laundry room!!
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
This is the best stain remover! With three kids and a huband that's always getting greasy from working on his truck this works great!
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Es buenisimo lo recomiendo para limpiezas profundas y tiene buen olor.

I recommend it is great for deep cleansing and has good smell
Lana M.
This stuff can get a stain out! I also will pour some in the washing machine to soak my shirts in! And works well for oily stains!
Tina S.
Shout gets it out. My husband is a mechanic and I treated his jeans and shirt with this and every bit of grease and grim came out.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?