BY SHOUT #4 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Shout® Advanced Action Gel
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Mary C.
tuscaloosa
never had a stain that wouldn’t get out from using this product. i love it and can always count on it. letting the stain remover sit for a while helps a lot and it’s inexpensive
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Did a load of wash and didn't realize one of the shirts had an ink pen in the pocket and didn't notice the stains until the load was removed from the dryer. I thought it was too late, I would never be able to remove the stains after they had been dried. These were 5 fairly new shirts so I tried the SHOUT Advanced. Sprayed both sides of the stains, put them in the wash to soak for awhile and was AMAZED the stains were gone. These were all cotton, light color shirts and the stains are gone. II had to do one of the shirts twice but it worked! Seriously amazed.
Melanie S.
Flushing, NY
You know what really gets me when you wash a shirt, dry it, and as you fold it you see that oil stain...I used to cry because this scenario would land that beloved shirt right in the donations bin. But one day I decided to take a chance. Spray Shout Advanced Action Gel generously on the stain. Let it sit & soak in there for a day or two and rewash the shirt and you know what...IT CAME OUT STAINLESS!!!!!! I seriously can not tell you how many clothing items I have saved thats to this spray and it works on a variety of stains too! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Stephanie S.
This stuff is a godsend! I have a nasty habit of going to bed with my makeup on, and believe it or not, squishing my face into my pillowcase leaves some pretty heavy stains. Mascara and oily makeup do not come off of my pillowcases easily, so i tend to treat them heavily with this spray.

It works like a charm, every time!
alyssa t.
It has removed just about every difficult stain I have had to tackle. I apply it as instructed, and for tougher stains I Iet it stay on the fabric longer. I try to treat stains right away too, if possible. I have removed makeup, food stains, and coffee stains. It has not worked completely on one "mystery" stain, but has definitely helped it fade a lot.
Rachel P.
Warminster, PA
This product is amazing. There isn't a stain I haven't been able to remove since I've started using it. I spill coffee an all of my clothes. It is gental to use in every fabric. I've even removed blood before which has always been a nightmare for me. I would recommend this to anyone. I am a college student and it come very handy for those who cannot do laundry readily as if we were able to at home. It has the ability to remove old stains! This product has my approval!
Karen C.
SALINE, MI
This is a staple product in our home. I try to keep a bottle of Shout Advanced near every laundry basket. Then we spray as it goes in the hamper. Very rarely does this spray let me down! It's great on everything, except grease stains. Without #shoutadvanced, many things would have already become rags in our house! #dirtylaundry
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Shout advanced is the Shout I always purchase. I have purchased the spray before but I like the applicator and how it allows me to directly add the product & also scrub the fabric If I need to. It is a very good price & lasts for a while. Thanks to this product it has extended the life of some of my clothes.
Chloe H.
This works pretty well, but it's very hard to find for me. That's one reason I gave less stars. Another reason is because I haven't had it that long and I'm already almost out and I haven't had it that long or used it for that much clothing. It works well but I don't think I would buy it that often.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Shout Advanced Action Gel Stain Remover is a great laundry aid! The gel allows the stain release to really soak into the stain, and not dry out. The key is to catch the stain before you dry it, so check the spot before drying in case it needs another application.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?