BY SHOUT #5 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
IMO shout has the best laundry products! I have a little boy and his clothes get dirty and stained so fast! His school uniform colors are white and yellow. A preschooler need darker colors! Lol. Every day after school he takes his shirts off and I go straight to the laundry room for the shout and boom they are back looking new for the next time. I always have it on hand.
Karen C.
Saline, MI
This is a staple product in our home. I try to keep a bottle of Shout Advanced near every laundry basket. Then we spray as it goes in the hamper. Very rarely does this spray let me down! It's great on everything, except grease stains. Without #shoutadvanced, many things would have already become rags in our house! #dirtylaundry
Stephanie S.
This stuff is a godsend! I have a nasty habit of going to bed with my makeup on, and believe it or not, squishing my face into my pillowcase leaves some pretty heavy stains. Mascara and oily makeup do not come off of my pillowcases easily, so i tend to treat them heavily with this spray.

It works like a charm, every time!
Chloe H.
This works pretty well, but it's very hard to find for me. That's one reason I gave less stars. Another reason is because I haven't had it that long and I'm already almost out and I haven't had it that long or used it for that much clothing. It works well but I don't think I would buy it that often.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Being a mom of a toddler I am constantly cleaning out stains from couches and clothes and whatever else. My mom used shout when I was growing up so I've always trusted and relied on the brand and will continue to do so. Fairly cheap, I think I purchased this at Walmart for around $3-4
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
Shout is a great product for removing hard stains. I've tried other brands, and none seem to do the trick like shout. I have a 3 year old who occasionally has spills, and I will use a mixture of shout and water and it removes the stains almost immediately. Awesome product.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
This works wonders! Especially when you take care of messy toddlers whom sit in blueberries or get marker all over themselves and every other mess possible. Spray and let sit or just spray and throw it in the wash and it still works great.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
I've always used this and I'm a self-described laundry nut! It works so well and always gets out stains without ruining my clothing. It's affordable and lasts a long time- I'm saying that and I'm a person who gets a lot of stains!!!
Donielle D.
Oswego , NY
Love shout stain remover spray! Especially the gel! I have the boys and go through these bottles so quick.. Very happy that they're not super expensive.. It gets out formula stains, grass, mud, food. Everything comes right out!
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
My mother introduced me to this product when I was young! I was one of those kids who trashed their clothing from playing outside. It's very affordable and gets out all of those tough stains hat you think will never disappear!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?