Devan W.
Seffner, Fl

Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?

MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes it works but I like Dreft stain remover for babies only because babies skin is so sensitive.
Christine M.
Christine M.
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes it works really well. I've got 6 sons and my hubby gets really dirty at work. I buy these in bulk at Costco..
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
It works great on tough stains.
Sarah B.
Karen C.
Karen C.
SALINE, MI
2 years, 1 month ago
It sure does! I usually throw baby clothes in bucket of soapy water, rinse later. Then I spray Shout before throwing in washer. It doesn't let me down! It's weakness is grease stains, which aren't a problem with babies (usually)?
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
2 years, 1 month ago
I use this on all my stains and it gets them all out
Chris C.
Chris C.
Staten Island, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes this is the best it takes the dirt out of my brothers white baseball pants