BY SHOUT #3 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Shout® Advanced Action Gel
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
Lily F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Shout® Advanced Action Gel Works great on any stain you could possibly think of. Love this product so much will be using this product a lot for stains now often this is the first time im xusing it and love it so far.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is also, a very good stain remover. It’s triple acting. Clinging, penetrating, and lifting like no other. This usually, always removes stains the first time I apply it. This is very safe for all colorfast washables. Your fabrics will not bleed, nor fade.
**I approve
Susan W.
Dallas
This is my go to stain fighter I use this on everything that has a spot or stain. It is very effective on stains. I purchased this at Walmart fir a very reasonable price. I recommend this it works on most stains.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
scianda l.
This is my favorite stain remover. My kids can be really hard on their clothing, and I’ve been pretty amazed at some of the stains that this stuff has removed. I’ve been able to use Shout Advanced on some delicate material, and it hasn’t caused any damage. However, I’ve only used it on machine washable clothing, and I don’t let it sit long on delicate material.
Brittany F.
He only stain remover i use on my laundry. It’s gentle on clothes but tough on stains. It always gets everything out, has a nice clean scent, and is affordable! Always keep a bottle in my house!
Nathália S.
San Jose, CA
Hands down the best stain remover out there, not to mention it's under $5! I soak any stain and it comes out EVERY TIME. Whether it's blood, toothpaste, oil, chocolate, it's always a success. I've even been able to get old stains out that I thought were doomed using this product. Highly recommend!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’ve been purchasing this it’s easy to get for me easy to use I do you loads and loads of laundry for five people and it does take out stains I will purchase it again
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Shout® Advanced Action GelShout® Advanced Action Gel This is the best stain remover in the world and it's the only brand for me and my family rely on this WONDERFUL BRAND and PRODUCT. IT WORK GREAT ON ANY FABRIC AND IT'S SAFE AND AFFORDABLE. HIGH QUALITY
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This formula is AMAZING! I have a one year old, so her clothes are grotesque when I take them off at night. I spray this on before I put them in the washer and when I take the clothes out, they look brand new. Recommend to any moms out there!
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Vanna R.
How well does this work in relation to other products? Products that are non-gel?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?

back