BY SHOUT #6 in Stain Remover

This super-concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set-in stains and works great on everyday stains, too.

PRODUCT INFORMATION

• 70% more stain-fighting surfactants1 to treat difficult, set-in stains.
  • Convenient, easy-to-use trigger.
  • Safe for all colorfast washables.
  • Works in all water temperatures.

1vs Shout® Trigger

• Is this more of like a spray and wash solution. As in can I just ...3 Answers
  • Is this an effective stain remover?16 Answers
  • What can this be used for? Does it have bleach?10 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This works great at getting all type of stains out of my children's clothes." in 1 review
April M.
Fromberg, MT
I have used this product a long time ago and really was not impressed I'm not certain that the formula has changed but I tried it recently for the first time in probably 10 years and it seemed to do the job very very well all kinds of stains all kinds of textures.
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
Hands down the best stain remover out there, not to mention it's under $5! I soak any stain and it comes out EVERY TIME. Whether it's blood, toothpaste, oil, chocolate, it's always a success. I've even been able to get old stains out that I thought were doomed using this product. Highly recommend!
Beth M.
South Point, OH
Makes getting stains out a breeze, even with a dog and baby! It's rather cheap and it works well. It's very effective. Just spray on, leave on for a bit, and wipe up and the stain is gone. I love shout
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Did a load of wash and didn't realize one of the shirts had an ink pen in the pocket and didn't notice the stains until the load was removed from the dryer. I thought it was too late, I would never be able to remove the stains after they had been dried. These were 5 fairly new shirts so I tried the SHOUT Advanced. Sprayed both sides of the stains, put them in the wash to soak for awhile and was AMAZED the stains were gone. These were all cotton, light color shirts and the stains are gone. II had to do one of the shirts twice but it worked! Seriously amazed.
Britnee J.
Decorator Expert
Im pretty good with not getting stains on clothing or bedding but sometimes things happen. This for the most part is very effective with getting rid or pesky eye sore stains. I have used it for clothing, bedding, and even luggage. The key is to use it on FRESH stains and to saturate whatever you are spraying it on. You need to let it sit a while as well. I love this for my shoes though. I hate dirty shoes ... especially white shoes or shoes with white bottoms. I spray this on a towel or napkin and wipe on or around whatever shoe I am wearing and then I am good to go.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Decorator Expert
Yessss!! Like we have our holy grail in makeup this is my holy grail in house supplies!! We get stains and especially for a very active messy 2 year old!! I can't live without my shout!! Its affordable!! It definitely works to get those stains out!! I used to be like Nooo don't get that new outfit dirty ,but that's hard with a 2 year old and shout does the job!!! Shout® Advanced Action Gel
Hannah B.
I use this religiously for my laundry. I hate when deodorant leaves any trace of white marks and so for most items I spray this in the arm area to eliminate any chance of them remaining after the wash. I have also used this on set in stains from food to even blood (my own from a fall haha) and if you leave it set long enough and/or use it a few times in a row the stain is sure to be gone. I would be wary of using on certain delicate fabrics and test it first if you are unsure.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
IMO shout has the best laundry products! I have a little boy and his clothes get dirty and stained so fast! His school uniform colors are white and yellow. A preschooler need darker colors! Lol. Every day after school he takes his shirts off and I go straight to the laundry room for the shout and boom they are back looking new for the next time. I always have it on hand.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
I freaking love it! It helps me remove even the most persistent stains on my clothes, without ever damaging the material or the color of the clothing. It's extremely affordable, and works like no other, especially when paired with OxiClean.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert
This stuff is amaze balls! I have two nieces that are both toddlers and we all know just how messy toddlers can be. Sometimes I don't even know how they can possibly get that much stuff on their clothes, but this stuff never fails me! There are very few things that this won't work on.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Does this work good on getting stains out of baby clothes, like throw up or blow out stains?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is this an effective stain remover?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is the scent really strong? Too overpowering?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How often do you use shout?
M A.
Does this work better than the original Shout?