BY SHOUT

Shout Advance Trigger

Start your review of Shout Advance Trigger!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A little goes a long way even on tough stains." in 1 review
  • "It definitely gets the job done and makes washing clothes easier than ever!" in 1 review
Hillary P.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Shout is great.  I use it whenever I have a stain on something that I know is going to need a little extra something to get it out.  I also put it on stains right after it happens but laundry day is few days away.  Stains wash out easily.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great on even some of the toughest stains. Does a fantastic job at really cleaning some of the clothes you thought were ruined forever. Very effective. Very affordable. I really recommend.
Amanda G.
Sykesville , MD
I love this stuff on clothes. I spray it , let it sit and stick in the washing machine and the stain is gone. Hint hint - works great on carpet or couches for stains.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
By far hands down best stuff ever to remove stains my daughter is always getting stains on her clothes on her tops everything and the shout just takes it right out
Nancy M.
I have a five-year-old kindergartner, and needless to say he always comes back with tons of stains on his white uniform shirts and khaki pants. Just a regular wash would not do the trick. I always have to use this product so that his uniform looks nice and clean.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I have used the white and the blue advanced. It really gets stains out easily. I always have some laying around because my nieces love to spill things and my dog seems to love to puke on the carpet instead of hardwood floors
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I like this cause my husband tends to feed his shirt 👚 when he eats so I find myself using this a lot great for kids stains and grass stains. It's a good price since there isn't really a competitor that's even close to it.
Brandi C.
Love this product! It is very effective at removing stains from clothes! Just spray it before you wash. It is not too pricey and can be found at Walmart. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a stain remover
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is one of those must have in your laundry room, I certainly do and so should you. This stuff is aweosme, its been around for a long time and is a trusted name brand
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is my go to when spray & wash is sold out! It gets out tough stains. With all the children I have running around I've got to keep stocked up in stain lifters!