Shout 362742  Wipes- Case of 80

Shout 362742 Wipes- Case of 80

BY SHOUT

Shout Wipes individually wrapped 5 x 6 towelette, High quality components, Performance of the highest level, Selections to fit every occasion, see more...

• I use the shout spray every week when I do laundry and love it! I...1 Answers
Shout 362742  Wipes- Case of 80
Shout 362742 Wipes- Case of 80
  • "I absolutely love this product it's a must have for me because actually does what it says if will no scams. " in 1 review
Joyelle F.
Joyelle F.
Rockford, IL
This stuff is handy to spot treat a stain but only cretin stains and forget about it working on anything with grease or tomatoe in it. I say yeah go a head and use this to product to spot treat but your going have to retreat again at home
Marie L.
Marie L.
Pittston, PA
I used to have these at work and they were phenomenal! tiny ink spots, coffee stains, these worked on pretty much everything! didn't have a harsh smell of chemicals either! I give this 5 stars!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Amazing works so well in a pinch when ur in a rush and spill some food on your top ahhh ! perfect for diaper bag purse car anywhere!
Tuta P.
Tuta P.
These wipes comes in handy to remove stains quickly. I like to keep extras in my bag just in case of an emergency!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
This us a must have for summer barbecues, there always seems to be someone that drops food on there clothes.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Decorator Expert
These Shout wipes are perfect for the purse, car, camping, traveling, etc. They work their charm!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are great for traveling or in your purse. really get stains out of clothes.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert
When I was a first time mom I use to carry these around in my purse, they do there job as much as the spray does
Hillary d.
Hillary d.
Selmer, TN
Notice that most stain products have the instructions that include " the quicker you pre-treat the stain, the more likely it is to be completely removed" ? well here's how! on the go shout wipes, and they are not a big let down like some others!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Woodhaven, NY
Love these and carry them everywhere I go. They are definitely life savers. I am a mess when i eat. Thank you for saving my clothes.
Brittain R.
Brittain R.
Kannapolis , NC
I use the shout spray every week when I do laundry and love it! It works really well and gets stains out of all of my kids clothes! Do the wipes work as well as the spray?