Traditional shortbread cookies.

• Has anyone else tried these yum cookies?3 Answers
  • Is it vanilla short bread?2 Answers
DeVonna P.
Duluth, GA
I literally think I have an addiction to the Girl Scout cookies! The shortbreads our total go to I feel like they sell out the most so you have to get them whenever you see a Girl Scout! They have the best ingredients and I haven’t found any dupes that can replicate the ingredients like the Girl Scout cookies!
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a Girl Scouts Mom I may be a little bias to this review but in this house we love Girl Scout cookies. This is a short bread plain cookie. My husbands favorite. It is delicious especially when you’re not looking for all that extra sweetness.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
Trefoils are my tried and true flavor or Girl Scout cookies. They may as well be the ambassador flavor. They are so good and simple and when I order,I always get two boxes of them. They are also versatile and can be used in many desert recipes like banana pudding if you just want a different flavor.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Overall a simple cookie that is what you expect. Nothing amazing but it isn’t awful. If you want a shortbread cookie around Girl Scout season then these are some good cookies to try out. Plus it helps the girls
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I could binge on these all day everyday if I had unlimited resources. They are so so good. Just a tiny bit of sweetness and butteriness make a wonderful cookie. This Girl Scout creation is a winner in my book!
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
LOVE THESE I love plain cookies 🍪 these are perfect.. I can literally eat a whole box 🙈 not too sweet or dry. I love all Girl Scout cookies but these are always the ones a order multiple boxes of! Awesome with a little strawberry jam 🤤
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my least favorite Girl Scout cookies. It’s just too bland for me. I like chocolate or toffee or peanut butter or something to give it more flavor. But I’ve never been a shortbread fan to begin with.
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Abri J.
Urbana, IL
A classic. But never really liked them. They are pretty much your classic sugar cookie, but they really aren't sweet. I would prefer to make my own cookie over these because it just feels like you are eating a biscuit and not a cookie.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Chaunnah B.
Has anyone else tried these yum cookies?
marisa s.
Buford, GA
What does it taste like
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it vanilla short bread?
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
I love shortbread cookies. How are these compared to other shortbread cookies?