BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA #44 in Cookies

Traditional shortbread cookies.

• I love shortbread cookies. How are these compared to other shortbre...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried these yum cookies?3 Answers
  • Is it vanilla short bread?2 Answers
Rosabeth G.
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
This cookie is amazing when you just bite into it. Rather it be the first time or your a long time visitor like I am. The over welming sensation that you get from the flavor, the smell, the way that it just melts in your mouth and dizzoles if you eat it with milk is just amazing and just the best feeling you could get out of a cookie. I love girl scout cookies always have been a long time fan and this cookie is my favorite one of them all. I highly recommend you trying this cookie out for your self it is truly amazing.
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I sometimes feel like I am in the minority for this, but these are my favorite Girl Scout cookies. They are so simple but delicious, and they go well with any type of beverage, whether you'd like to get fancy at tea time, or kick back with cool lemonade. They're sweet without being overwhelming, but have enough flavor so they aren't plain and don't leave your mouth dry. I used to be a Girl Scout myself, and I mostly did it for the cookies, specifically the Trefoils!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Forsyth, IL
The Trefoils made by the Girl Scouts organization never fail to please. These Shortbread cookies are buttery good with just the perfect amount of sweetness. I try to keep a supply on hand throughout the year but , since these are my husbands favorite treat to take with him over-the-road in his semi-truck, I am not always successful! I think I'm going to increase my order during their next sales event. 😉
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
I love these because they are a simple classic. Still, I only buy girl scout cookies because I have girl scouts in the neighborhood I want to support. I think the cookies are kind of awful tasting really. Even these basic Trefoils, which are the most neutral of the choices. There are so many good cookies out there, with better quality ingredients, the Girl Scouts need to step up their game.
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
I love these cookies because they make me think of when I was a kid. My mom always dipped them in milk, my brothers dipped them in peanut butter, and I ate them plain.

They have just the right amount of sweetness that you don't feel like you need to over-indulge. But at the same time when you're going through the cabinets looking for something sweet they're the perfeCT treat!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
These are great shortbread cookies but very expensive. I try to buy a couple of boxes to support the cause and because these are delicious cookies. There are not that many cookies in a box but they are very filling and addictive. I recommend trying all the different assortments and buying multiple boxes as the only go on sale once a year
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Trefoils are a classic shortbread and a favorite in my family. With just the right amount of sweetness in a light and slightly-crispy cookie, it makes for a great snack or recipe add-on. I've crumbled them on top of puddings and used them on the bottom of muffin tins as cheesecake crusts. No matter what they're known as, they're good.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
These cookies are so good and pair well with just about anything! They are good with a cup of tea or coffee in the morning, or with a glass of milk in the afternoon! They are also really great when my little nephew is around, because he always wants to eat what I'm eating, and I can give him one with out feeling bad about it!
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
These cookies are so good, I honestly think they taste good with a little bit of milk. I give these cookies to my daughter when she wants a small desert snack. They aren't messy like some of the other girl scout cookies. If you like short bread cookies you'll enjoy the girl scouts cookies.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
These are so delicious. The buttery flavor just melts in your mouth. The only downside is that over the years the number of cookies have decreased along with the size as the price increases. In addition, the girl scouts receive a minimal amount of money from the fund raising opportunity.
Chaunnah B.
Chaunnah B.
Has anyone else tried these yum cookies?
marisa s.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
What does it taste like
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Vermilion , OH
I love shortbread cookies. How are these compared to other shortbread cookies?
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it vanilla short bread?