Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Traditional shortbread cookies.

Are these cookies more crumbly or crunchy?
I love shortbread cookies. How are these compared to other shortbread cookies?
Has anyone else tried these yum cookies?
Start your review of Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
Synthia N.
Pomona, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Synthia N.
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies. As a former Girl Scout I enjoyed selling them and eating them. I took pride in the brand and most people were happy to support. If you’re looking for a delicious shortbread cookie, trefoils are it!
Michelle C.
West Babylon, NY
These cookies are great. Nice simple cookie goes good with a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate on a cold winter day.
Sheena R.
Brooklyn, NY
Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Sheena R.
Yummy simple cookies great for tea time super yummy not as sugary as the other cookies which is nice and the packaging is adorable I love these cookies and I will buy again and recommend plus it’s helping young entrepreneurs 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Naisha C.
Baldwinsville, NY
One of my favorites since I was younger you can never go wrong with shortbread Girl Scout cookies
Paul S.
I look forward to the trefoils every year.  This year they are not good!!!!!  They have a distinct after taste and are not the same as the previous year's cookies.  I am very disappointed and feel duped into getting these cookies that don't taste the same!!!! UGH
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Even though these are basic shortbread cookies, they are one of my favorite Girl Scout flavors. They are buttery with just the right amount of crunch.
Yolanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Safeway
Love them! One of my favorite Girl Scout cookies. A little sweeter than traditional short bread which I like better.
B R.
Azusa, CA
This is a classic, that comes around during Girl Scout Cookie Sales times. The true quality lies in the buttery crispness and flavor. Can't improve on this one. So far consistency is a winner, here. Supporting the Girl Scouts is easy with a product like this.
Victoria J.
Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I like supporting causes that support children to explore and learn different experiences. I’m also from Savannah, GA, which is where Girl Scout was founded. These cookies are good for the price. They taste like a shortbread cookie, but with less of a butter or sweet taste. They’re kind of bland, but they’re my favorite and I buy them every time I see girls selling them.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Trefoils are my favorite! They’re so buttery and delicious, and are not too sweet. I pair them with a cup of tea for a nice treat while watching one of my favorite shows. I was a girl scout so it’s always super nostalgic and nice to enjoy a box of Girl Scout cookies, and support one of your local troops!