GroceryBakeryGirl Scouts of America
Shortbread/Trefoils Girl Scout Cookies

Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies

by Girl Scouts of America

Traditional shortbread cookies.

Are these cookies more crumbly or crunchy?
I love shortbread cookies. How are these compared to other shortbread cookies?
Has anyone else tried these yum cookies?
Start your review of Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
LaToya D.
Portsmouth, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by LaToya D.
I love me some shortbread cookies! The freshness and snap is everything. This buttery cookie reminds me of my childhood 🤤 I love these!
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
2,246 reviews
Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Wendy  C.
One of my favorite Girl Scouts cookies ever!! Even when I was a Girl Scout back in the day. These are so delicious and flavorful,I could eat the whole box easily lol
Synthia S.
Congers, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Synthia S.
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies. As a former Girl Scout I enjoyed selling them and eating them. I took pride in the brand and most people were happy to support. If you’re looking for a delicious shortbread cookie, trefoils are it!
Brandi  P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies! They’re shortbread, they smell and taste amazing. I could eat the whole box. The only thing that’s a bummer, is they cost more and you don’t get as much now. But to be fair, a lot of brands are doing that now.
Latrecia F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can't go wrong with girl scout cookies! shortbread is number one on my list; got to be careful not to eat the whole pack in one sitting.
Michelle  C.
Brightwaters, NY
These cookies are great. Nice simple cookie goes good with a hot cup of tea or hot chocolate on a cold winter day.
Sheena R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Shortbread/Trefoils® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Sheena R.
Yummy simple cookies great for tea time super yummy not as sugary as the other cookies which is nice and the packaging is adorable I love these cookies and I will buy again and recommend plus it’s helping young entrepreneurs 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Naisha C.
Baldwinsville, NY
One of my favorites since I was younger you can never go wrong with shortbread Girl Scout cookies
Paul S.
I look forward to the trefoils every year.  This year they are not good!!!!!  They have a distinct after taste and are not the same as the previous year's cookies.  I am very disappointed and feel duped into getting these cookies that don't taste the same!!!! UGH
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Even though these are basic shortbread cookies, they are one of my favorite Girl Scout flavors. They are buttery with just the right amount of crunch.