Shoprite Vitamin C uploaded by Brenda M.

BY SHOPRITE #4 in Vitamin C

• Does vitamin C help with lightening acne spots on your face?2 Answers
  • Does chewable vitamin c make your throat and mouth raw from the a...6 Answers
  • Do these come in gummies9 Answers
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I take 2000 mg of vitamin C per day. Since I started, I've noticed many improvements in my physical well-being. First of all, it's been great for my allergies. I've noticed less sneezing and itchy watery eyes. Secondly it's helped my metabolism greatly.
I'm sure there's other benefits that I have yet to notice. Definitely recommend taking this
Shorty J.
Vitamin C is everything!! I've been taking this on a regular basis now that I'm in my mid 30's. It helps the skin & immune system in several ways. Great for healing sickness, colds, etc. But also has other great benefits for wellness. Using it on the skin is amazing as well, gives natural collegen & brightens skin to make it glow.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
My mother works as a nurse and when she goes home every day she will usually use his because it will kind of reverse the fact that you have been around people with little things such as the common cold or flu she loves these and the benefits for a extra boost of vitamin c are great I enjoy seeing her healthy and would owe all of my thank you claims to this product here
Angelica W.
Oneonta, NY
Good stuff. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient and has many functions in the body. I already get enough vitamin C in my diet most of the time, but sometimes I take a supplement if I feel like I need a vitamin C "boost". When people around me are getting sick I take one of these to help strengthen my immune system and I think it really works!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I started taking Vitamin C several months ago and have felt a boost in my immune system since. These pills are convenient, but are a little chalky. They are hard to get down sometimes. At the end of the day, they are a great value and super convenient.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
This is a staple to have around in case you feel a cold creeping up...I like this brand because it is affordable. It doesn't have a citrus after taste that some of the vitamin Cs do. I would recommend anyone to have this just in case..or to add to daily vitamin in take.
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
I paid vitamin C with echinacea and zinc as my power trip to fight against colds. Vitamin C is a good supplement to add to boost immune system. I drink orange juice and eat high vitamin-C fruits and veggies, but during cold season I need an extra boost!
Raquel g.
Shoprite vitamina C como es hidrosoluble se debe tomar diariamente porque se elimina con la orina.Ayuda a mejorar el sistema inmunológico y así evitar enfermedades virales como la gripe.Recomiendo este producto por su eficacia.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
Calcium is necessary for building strong bones and teeth and may help prevent osteoporosis. Vitamins D and K are necessary for the body to absorb Calcium. Osteoporosis is a disease associated with calcium loss from bones causing them to weaken and possibly fracture. A healthy diet with adequate calcium and regular exercise builds and maintains good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
Janette F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Muy buenas para mántener nuestra defensa. Ayuda a no enfermarnos tanto de gripe. A mi me ayuda mucho con la piel y el cabello. Tambien de los que son para niños le doy al mio y lo ayuda con la resequedad en los labios
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How many people like this product?
Rita F.
Do these come in gummies
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Does chewable vitamin c make your throat and mouth raw from the acid?
Melanie B.
Los angeles, CA
Does vitamin C help with lightening acne spots on your face?