BY SHOPRITE #96 in Iced Tea

• How does this store brand tea taste?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea? 8 Answers
  • Does anyone add anything to their iced tea to spruce it up?6 Answers
Shoprite Iced Tea Mix-Natural Lemon Flavor
  • "I love Iced Tea especially when it's a powder mix because I don't have to worry about it not being good or overly sweet, I get to control it with a powder mix." in 3 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this tea, it tastes so good..and is pretty good for you." in 1 review
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love having shop rite iced tea!!!! It is cheaper than the other brands and tastes just as great! I love making this for summer parties everyone loves them and they taste amazing!! I always find myself making more!
Makayla B.
Whippany, NJ
I love this iced tea. It is the only iced tea I drink. It taste so good. I can't find any iced tea that tastes like this.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great tasting iced tea for a store brand. I have bought it before and I enjoy it. The price is always less that $5 which is awesome. Tastes just like any other iced tea. I always spruce my iced tea up with lemon, orange slices or peach slices.
paola l.
los angeles, CA
Very good. I love Iced Tea especially when it's a powder mix because I don't have to worry about it not being good or overly sweet, I get to control it with a powder mix. Really good, worth giving a try if you like Iced Tea.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
I will always be a firm believer you pay fro what you get especially food , generic food if it taste good it usually is because its disguised in sugar or artificial flavors and this is a perfect example
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Not a big fan of shootings iced tea mix natural lemon flavor.I guess being southern,I prefer my tea made on the stove with boiling water.the instant teas just don't cut it for me.
Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
I'm not a huge fan of iced tea mixtures. I've always made mine from scratch, which is healthier anyway. For me, like any mix, this has that processed taste to it.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I've tried the whole tea bag thing and it just never works for me the tea is never sweet enough or never strong enough! I love that they made a mix! Now i get all the great flavors without missing out!
adila C.
Edison, NJ
This is an okay ice tea pack because it does not seem to taste sweet but if you add a little sugar it will taste good. Plus it is not as expensive as other teas.
tiffany m.
Good buy. It's lighter on your pocket and to your taste buds. Unless you like your tea bland, you will definitely want to sweeten it up a little with lemon.
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone add anything to their iced tea to spruce it up?
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
How does this store brand tea taste?