Shoppers Drug Mart

by Shoppers Drug Mart

How many points do you currently have ? I have around 100,000.
Absolutely love Shoppers and Beauty Boutique - but does anyone else find their products are sometimes expensive?
I live shoppers drug mart but i would like to know when is the best time to go to shoppers? What months or part of the month are the best deals out? And do you know any good dupes for makeup ?
Start your review of Shoppers Drug Mart!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
their optimum points program is the best thing ever, I have redeemed so many thing like Chanel perfumes worth over $100 for completely free!in reviews
Kearsten R.
Avon, OH
I know I can always count on Drug Mart to have everything I need! The best drug store located near me! Highly recommend
Neyssa M.
Shoppers Drug Mart uploaded by Neyssa M.
This product is amazing I wouldn’t change anything about it it’s just right I would rate this a 10/10
Michelle O.
Howell, NJ
Great selection of products. Have ran in for multiple things and times. Last minute birthday gifts, Valentine's day chocolates, Easter basket supplies, stocking stuffers and snacks!
Robyn D.
Halifax
Love shoppers prices and their optimum point system with superstore although their pet selection is small
Katherine K.
Toronto, ON
I've never gone to a Shoppers and not find what I am looking for. The pharmacists are helpful and knowledgeable and having the mail services are a definite bonus!
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this store almost all you need right there in one place food makeup house hold supplies pet supplies baby stuff all very affordable and its so much easier and such a huge convenience to get all most all that's in your shopping list in one place. Ours is located about 30 minutes away in another town but I try to go at least once a month to just get all I need or to see what's new in shoppers!!! Love this place
Ryoko M.
I love their Shoppers points program. After many many years of accumulating points, I actually traded in for a Dior perfume! It's nice waiting for a big reward. Shoppers is sometimes way cheaper than London Drugs - I find that you just have to do your research before going. Also their in-house brand is of good quality too.
Claire O.
St. John's
Love shoppers! They have everything you could be looking for! I shop here all the time and it is a great place for one stop shopping! Their makeup and skin care selection is always amazing! I will continue to go back!
Stephanie H.
Clyde
Most of the time my prescriptions are ready upon arriving. If they are not ready I usually have to wait for thirty plus minutes. Puts a pretty big damper in my day.
TasleemahDjasem P.
Brampton
Shoppers usually has everything I need in stock. Prices are a little higher than a typical Walmart but everything is readily available. Extended hours too