BY SHOPPERS DRUG MART

• How many points do you currently have ? I have around 100...1 Answers
  • What brand of sunscreen do you find works best3 Answers
  • Absolutely love Shoppers and Beauty Boutique - but does a...1 Answers
Reviews (1942)
  • "their optimum points program is the best thing ever, I have redeemed so many thing like Chanel perfumes worth over $100 for completely free!" in 6 reviews
Jeanne L.
The beauty boutique is awesome and has high end and low end products. It’s sort of the Ulta of Canada but wayyyyy less products. However, I find that they’re prices are higher than that of Walmart and I normally shop my high end makeup at Sephora.
Madeline L.
Love shoppers!! The optimum points are a huge plus, you can accumulate $80 with the points you make with each small purchase. Love it!!! The prices although are a bit high compared to Walmart and other stores, but the points make up for it
lithuisha j.
scarborough, ON
great place to get prescription. the lady i encountered was very friendly and sweet. with the new bill of having free medicine if under 25 just makes everyhing much better
Katherine K.
Toronto, ON
I've never gone to a Shoppers and not find what I am looking for. The pharmacists are helpful and knowledgeable and having the mail services are a definite bonus!
Emily R.
Toronto, ON
Sometimes frustrating depending on layout but when shoppers does a sale they do it right! Also LOVE that they combined PC and Optmum points! Just wish it would let me swipe my PC MasterCard for points and pay with something else at the checkout.
Linda M.
Shoppers has a fantastic points program in combination with Presidents Choice. It offers great options, at a great value. The items are regularly on sale and priced competitively. I shop here regularly and will continue to do so.
Stephanie H.
Clyde
Most of the time my prescriptions are ready upon arriving. If they are not ready I usually have to wait for thirty plus minutes. Puts a pretty big damper in my day.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I enjoy running into this store as I find so many different things. I love that it cares everything from makeup, hair products, pharmacy and food. They often have great sales too which helps and I like that you can collect points.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this store almost all you need right there in one place food makeup house hold supplies pet supplies baby stuff all very affordable and its so much easier and such a huge convenience to get all most all that's in your shopping list in one place. Ours is located about 30 minutes away in another town but I try to go at least once a month to just get all I need or to see what's new in shoppers!!! Love this place
Ryoko M.
I love their Shoppers points program. After many many years of accumulating points, I actually traded in for a Dior perfume! It's nice waiting for a big reward. Shoppers is sometimes way cheaper than London Drugs - I find that you just have to do your research before going. Also their in-house brand is of good quality too.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
What brand of sunscreen do you find works best
Basia L.
I live shoppers drug mart but i would like to know when is the best time to go to shoppers? What months or part of the month are the best deals out? And do you know any good dupes for makeup ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
How many points do you currently have ? I have around 100,000.
Kendra J.
Absolutely love Shoppers and Beauty Boutique - but does anyone else find their products are sometimes expensive?