Shopkins(tm) Season 3 Food Fair - Cupcake Collection 8 Pack uploaded by Ashley H.Shopkins(tm) Season 3 Food Fair - Cupcake Collection 8 Pack uploaded by Janice S.

BY MOOSE TOYS

Hungry for more Shopkins? Then this pack takes the cake! Display your yummy Shopkins in this tasty cake stand! Look but don't touch through the clear door. Use the cute little tongs to take out the cakes for afternoon tea! But let's face it. Any time is cake time! This Food Fair pack also comes with 8 Shopkins! But be quick they are selling like hot cakes! see more...

• Where can I purchase this set? I looked at Walmart but I couldn't f...1 Answers
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
The cupcake collection was on of our favorite food fair sets from season 3! It came with the cutest exclusive shopkins! Not to mention the most adorable bakery display case to put them in! My girls loved this set so so much! Definitely would recommend especially for the accessories!!!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Talking Rock, GA
My 4 year old adores this playset! This item holds her attention very well. She loves playing with new characters and having picnics with all of her shopkins. The cupcakes are actually adorable :)
JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.
I personally don't understand all the shopkins but my niece is a hige fan. i got her this set and she loved it. they are cute little cup caps with faces on them. for the size they are expensive!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
Don't ask, but my daughter is obsessed with these things! I almost wish there was a cartoon or something so I could understand them more lol
Dana  W.
Dana W.
My daughter loves these! I don't love the prices for them but as a little treat every now and then I think it's fine.
Jami M.
Jami M.
My step daughter absolutely loves shopkins. This set is her favorite from all three seasons.
Janice S.
Janice S.
My three year old loves these and plays with it for hours and hours! She even slept with them last night
Kristie p.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Where can I purchase this set? I looked at Walmart but I couldn't find it.