Shopkinsâ ¢ Pineapple Crush Shampoo uploaded by keren a.

BY SHOPKINSÂ

Boasting a sweet pineapple scent this Shopkinsâ ¢ character-approved shampoo helps little ones practice good hygiene without being too harsh. 8 oz. Recommended for ages 3 years and up Imported see more...

• Does this leave your child's hair brittle? Alot of 2 in 1...1 Answers
Taryn B.
San Antonio, TX
I got this for my 9 year old step daughter for Christmas and she loves it! She adores all things Shopkins and was so excited to see this in her stocking. I love the scent and so does she. She doesn't use it very often because she says she's "Keeping it for special occasions". LOL. I told her we can always get more but she's silly like that. Pineapple is her favorite scent so she was super excited to start using it when she first opened it. Will definitely guy again.
alyssa S.
Not the best shampoo hair still feel pretty dirty unless I wash it a few times.. but I can say it definitely smells really good.. and the smell (after 3 washes ) leaves your hair smelling good for a few hours..
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
My little girl loves shopkins so i bought her this just because it smells so good but it also great for washing her hair quickly.
Brittany B.
My daughter loves this and the smell is amazing. It doesn't clean super well at least for her hair. But the price point is good
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Great for mt 2 year old he loves his body wash/ shampoo smells like srrawberrys which he love smooth and great
Jamie P.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Does this leave your child's hair brittle? Alot of 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners typically do.