Toys & GamesShopkins
Theme Pack Playsets - Fruit & Vegetable

Shopkins Theme Pack Playsets - Fruit & Vegetable

by Shopkins

Once you shop, you can't stop! Build up your shopkins world with the easy squeezy fruit & veg stand theme playsets! Connect the stands together to build up your shopkins world. Complete with 2 exclusive characters, mini-rides for your shopkins characters and tons of places to display and play.â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â â -1 x playset -2 x exclusive...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shopkins Theme Pack Playsets - Fruit & Vegetable!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My 5 year old Daughter Love shopping and cooking games this one of her favorite game she have watched it in youtube review , then she requested me to buy it , it is good in size not too big , comes with lots of accessories , it kept my daughter busy for some time :)in reviews
Ashley H.
Largo, FL
Was super excited to find this on shelves last year before Christmas as this is a season 1 item!!! It was a bit on the pricey side but definitely worth it in my books for the season 1 exclusives!!!! The kids love it and the juicer it just too cute! There aren't many pieces which is good especially if your little ones tend to lose things easily. It's got tabs on the ends so it can interlock with the other playlets! Love this!!!
Stephanie J.
My daughters love shopkins and all the playsets. They can sit and play with this for a while and not get bored
Miranda  P.
Statham, GA
My daughter had this set we purchased from Toys r us . I feel it's more on the pricey side with what you get but remember stores like toys r us will let you price compare!
Karen O.
I heard about this brand in El Salvador I bought my 3 1/2 yr girl a pink shopping cart and when we came back from vacation she picked out this juice maker stand and I thought she made a choice since it's different from all the toys she's got I didn't know this collection is loved and wanted by so many kids my daughter is well aware that the small pieces are for play and I am careful with her but we couldn't pass it up it is a cute and different
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Lilly L.
I am amazed with how high quality shopkins are and all their play sets, I have had 1 messed up shopkin and it was all dirty on the face. So overall 4 stars
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I just found this product on Amazon and ordered it for a 6-year-old's birthday party. She is OBSESSED with Shopkins and her mom is so excited we were able to find this vegetable and fruit stand. I have to say, if I were a bit younger, this is totally something I would play with. They're adorable and fun to watch kids get imaginative while playing with them.
Lorna V.
Victorville, CA
Cute and small, didn't realize this was a big thing till my daughter asked for them for her birthday. So small but seeing her open each one is like Christmas morning lol. So that is worth hoping from store to store finding these little guys.
Tunisha H.
When I was younger, i used to love these! They made me feel grown and in charge. Definitely recommend this for a little one!
Jaime J.
Blackwood, NJ
My daughter loves Shopkins and of course I can never find them. They are very cute. She loves collecting them and even watches these videos on them. My daughter has this playset and she loves it.

Looking for your answer?